𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 19 - 𝙿𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚎𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚖𝚢 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜

Cassies' POV 

After the little fight, we had Pablo has taken my side in everything, he must have been scared to lose me that day. I found it cute but what I meant was to not choose a random girl over your own girlfriend in that situation, cheating would be a whole other story.

Even so, I spent some quality time with Joao the day after the fight because he was leaving back to Portugal today, I'll miss him but that won't stop me from keeping in contact with him. Pablo seemed happy when he heard Joao leaving, must have been my jealous little boy.

Anyway, we were sitting on the couch on our phones when I got a message from my mother, which read that she is in Barcelona today and would love to come over or meet up. I have told them about Pablo but the thing is they haven't met him yet.

I sigh, which catches Pablo's attention. "What's wrong amor?" He pulled me into a hug. "My parents want to come over today" To my surprise he seemed really calm.

"Let them come over, I would love to officially meet them." I looked at him and he smiled. I turned back to my phone and texted my mother to come by my house at 12:30, which was in an hour.

I stood up from the couch and went up to get ready, Pablo followed me and went to get changed as well. "Cassie what should I wear" looks like he seemed nervous, not calm anymore. I laughed "Wear whatever makes you feel comfortable" He nodded and looked through the closet to find something to wear.

I went into the bathroom and got ready. I had to rush a little bit so I could make some food since they would be coming around lunchtime, and knowing my parents they will arrive at 12:30 on the dot. Once I finished I rushed downstairs and thought of making Paellas, they weren't a big trouble to make and would be down by the time my parents arrived.

While I was cooking I heard Pablo come downstairs in a buttoned-up shirt and formal-ish cargo shorts. But I wanted him to be comfortable so I didn't say anything. He walked into the kitchen "How is this" he asked looking into my eyes

"Amor, you look great, stop worrying" I gave him a kiss on the cheek and went back to cooking. He smiled and helped me make the food. It was fun to cook with him!

---

We smiled, staring at the beautiful dish that was made "My mama made this for me every time and I love it" He kissed my temple.

I didn't realize them at the time and before I knew it I heard a knock on the door. He looked nervous but tried to remain calm. "Go open I'll set up the table" he nudged me a bit. I smiled and walked to the door.

I opened it to reveal to my mother and father how I missed them so much. "Mama, Papa" I took them both into a hug. "How are you mi, vida?" my dad asked as I let them through the front door.

"I am good Papa, work is fine, but how are you guys?" I asked in return as I walked with them to the dining table that was beautifully set up by Pablo. He had just placed the last plate down on the table. "Everything is good, ohh~ we just missed you so much" My mom took me into a hug again.

"Mama, Papa, this is Pablo" They both turned in his direction and he gave a soft smile and walked toward my parents. My mom took him into a hug and smiled at him while my dad just shook his hand. "It's nice to meet you guys, Cassie has said so much about you guys and her family" which caused my mom to hold her heart and mouthed, awh. My dad turned to me and smiled.

"Vamos, let's eat before the food gets cold. My parents sat next to each other and I sat next to Pablo after bringing out the big plate of Paella. My mom just smiled, she knew that this dish was everything to our family. "We made some Paellas for lunch, enjoy!"

Everyone served up their portion of food and we started eating while flowing into a conversation, well mostly my dad asking a lot of questions to Pablo, my dad has been very protective over me.

"So you play for Barcelona, how is it?" my father asked, giving him his full attention along with my moms. "It's good, I enjoy playing football with Barcelona, having it been my dream since I was little." My father smiled "I have a nephew who plays for the junior team"

Pablo smiled and I think he knew who exactly my father was talking about. "Alvero, I actually met him cause we played with the junior team a little over a week ago and he has great potential." My parents smiled.

I continued to eat and made conversation with my mother while my father and Pablo continued about football and Barcelona.

---

We finished eating a while ago and my parents were sitting outside with Pablo while I was just clearing out the kitchen. I just finished washing the last plate before placing it in its place. I made some lemonade so I took it outside to my parents, I set it on the table and grabbed a seat next to Pablo.

"Cassie, amor, we think Pablo is an amazing person" I turned to him to see a smile on his face which made me smile.

I loved that my parents approved of him, but let's keep in mind I tell my parents almost everything in my life, I decided to keep the last two fights a secret. But I am sure nothing bad will be said about him.

After talking for a while my parents had to head home because the drive was long. Pablo and I walked them to the door and wished them a safe drive. I closed the door and turned to Pablo "They seem like amazing parents mi amor" I smiled and gave him a big hug

"Thank you for meeting them today!" I kissed his cheek after pulling away from the hug.

"Anything and everything for you my, vida" With that we walked upstairs and got ready for bed. 

------

A/N

Thank you all so much for 500+ almost 600 reads 💜 

Hope you enjoyed reading !!

Nelly