𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 35 - 𝙻𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝚘𝚟𝚒𝚎

I can't believe that a whole year has passed since I have been in Madrid, it's honestly passed way quicker than I thought it would. It was one of the best years of my life for sure and will forever be a memory.

I will be leaving for Barcelona in 2 days and I am excited to be going back to see my family and friends. Lilly and I have already packed everything we need to bring back with us to Barcelona.

Tina was very kind enough to let us keep the apartment in case we want to come back to Madrid at any time so a lot of the furniture will stay where it is. Which means less stuff to pack and bring back.

I told my parents that I would be moving back to them until I found a house again and they are more than happy to welcome me back with open arms which makes me more excited to move back.

As for today we have our last day of the day on set, we need to finish the last few minutes of the movie and I am happy about that cause I get to act the whole day with Lilly. We enjoyed a nice breakfast together before we made our way to the studio.

"Excited to head back home" Lilly asked as we walked our way once more to the studio

"Very, but I also enjoyed my time here and doing this movie with you!" Lilly smiled and wrapped her arm around my shoulder and I did the same as we walked down the street invested in a conversation.

Once we reached Tina was waiting for us at the door welcoming us with a surprisingly tight hug which we both returned happily. She asked us to follow her to her office before we made our way to get ready for the shoot

"Girls, please take a seat" she motioned with her hand as we entered her office.

"First off I wanted to say it was a pleasure to have you have my main actors, you're both incredible at your job and I know this movie will be a hit. Also a big thank you for everything that you have done for me and the team. I will definitely be writing a good report for you both" She smiled as I looked over at Lilly who had just a big of a smile as I did.

"Thank you so much Tina, honestly it's been amazing to be here and to work for you" Lilly thanked her while I just sat there with a huge smile on my face agressing with her

Tina kept us in her office for a few more minutes before letting us get ready to shoot for the last time. We both went into our trailers and started to get dressed and prepared to act.

I got dressed in my character I am playing and made my way over to have my hair and make-up done. I will for sure miss being on set with her and it's safe to say that this has been my favorite movie shoot I have done, especially acting with my best friend.

---

It's the end of the day and we just finished our Movie and I am so happy about it. Lilly and I thanked and said goodbye to all the cast and people behind the scenes. They have helped us so much throughout the movie and I look forward to working with them again in future movies.

Once we stepped out the studio we took a selfie, which Lilly posted on her story and I gave Lilly a tight hug which she returned which a soft smile.

"I enjoyed this so much Lills" I smiled as she wrapped her hand around my shoulder.

"Me too Cass" I smiled as we started walking towards a nice place to enjoy for dinner.

We decided on a nice traditional Spanish restaurant because who doesn't love Spanish food. I ordered Paellas like usual and so did Lilly and during the whole time we sat outside in the nice breeze engaging in a long conversation.

Like I said I will miss being in Madrid but I am happy to be making my way back to Barcelona to see my parents whom I know are proud of me and of course my friends, which aren't many but I prefer to have a small group of friends that I know I can count on.

2 days later

Finally we are getting ready to leave for my parents house. I may have said Lilly packed but she didn't fully and had a full meltdown yesterday panicking about what to bring and what not to bring so we stayed up all night and I helped her.

I mean we could have packed in the morning but we wanted to leave early to avoid traffic on the road and get home more soon.

"Lilly, are you sure you have everything?" I giggled as she kept looking around one last time to make sure she grabbed everything.

"Yes Cassie, I have everything I need now let's go" she practically kept pushing me out of the door while also dragging the bags. I chuckled as I took my bags and started making my way down to the car.

We also decided to pack one box of items we wanted to take home with us and surprisingly I had to beg Lilly for another box because I wanted to take more home than she did.

I opened the car and placed the bags inside while Lilly made her way out.

"Excited to head home" I chirpped excitedly and she giggled

"I don't think as excited as you are but yes I definitely am" I chucked and tossed her the keys as we entered the car, starting oir journey making our way back to Barcalona.

I will say I am excited to be going back to Barcelona, to see my parents, to see Pedri and some of my other friends but most of all I am most excited to see his hazel brown eyes that match his fluffy brown hair and his soft smile that can light up anyone day.

I am excited to see Pablo again.

------

A/N

Hellooo! Sorry for the big delay  - I ran out of battery and forget to pack it .. :') but I am finally back home with my CHARGER and ready to write!!

Anywayyysss here is another chapter (which is more like a filler) but we are getting close to the end of the book!! Just a few more chapters 

I have another story being worked on - a little sneak peak for you all <3

The girl stood there, tears starting to form in her eyes at the thought that she was just a game to him. It only took a few seconds for Nicolle to gather her words to speak in which she eventually did "I was just a dare to you?" she mumbled softly, the words shaking as it flowed out of her mouth. 

Hehehe - Just a Dare to You coming soon

Love you all!! - See you soon 

Nelly