𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 39 - 𝙰 𝙳𝚊𝚢 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝙿𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚘 𝙿𝚝.2

Today Pablo wants to take me to a theme park so we can spend the day together and honestly, I am very happy, I love the sounds of happy chatter, the joyful screams of the people on the roller coasters, and of course, being able to be next to Pablo.

It's been a week since he asked me to be his girlfriend and I couldn't be any happier, we have been spending much more time together lately, especially with Lilly and Pedri and I think this is the happiest I have been in a while.

I myself a few days after he asked me to be his girlfriend moved back into my original house again and it feels good to be back because almost my whole life was in this house. It has been the same ever since I moved out which makes me even more happy to be back in.

But today Pablo just wanted the day to be for us, no one else just the two of us together enjoying each other's company for the day.

So I decided to wear a white crop top with some nice short jeans and white Jordans. I did bring a jacket with me in case I felt cold. I did a simple look for my make-up and let my hair down to flow naturally.

Pablo was waiting for me in the living room wearing a black shirt and some white shorts and I think I felt myself turning red.

"Ready to go amor?" he asked as I approached him. 

"I am very excited, I haven't been to a theme park in a while" I replied as he chuckled at my response. He grabbed the keys and made our way into the car. He opened the door for me and closed it as I got in, I think I couldn't stop smiling. I plugged in my phone that had our shared playlist and started jamming away to songs the whole ride there.

The place wasn't very full once we arrived after half an hour so we managed to find a parking spot easily. Also, the lines shouldn't be too long as well which gives us more time to go on many different rides.

We bought our tickets and went inside, Pablo held my hand the moment we got out of the car and it looked like he refused to let go anytime soon, so I decided to pull him to all the exciting rides first.

We finally picked a ride to go on and waited in line for our turn. 

"I haven't been on a roller coaster for a while" I squealed with excitement  

He looked at me and smiled "Does that mean you are sacred"

I looked at him and slapped his arm replaying "No it does not" even though that may be a bit of a lie as I was a little nervous.

It caused him to let go of his hand that was in mine to hold his shoulder as if I broke it, I playfully rolled my eyes taking a few steps further in line getting closer and closer to the cart.

It wasn't any longer till we reached the front of the line being able to take the two front seats of the car, which in a sense is the best view when on a roller coaster, Pablo helped me get on and he followed along pulling the bar down.

The worker made sure we were strapped in properly and went to check the others before giving the green light for the conductor to start the ride for us and that's when we were off!

The ride made its way up the track getting ready to shoot down the tracks making its way around. 

Once we reached the top I put my hands up and started screaming with joy while I looked at Pablo and saw he was holding onto the bar for dear life.

I giggled and held his hand in mine as he smiled and joined in the joyful screaming enjoying the ride after a few seconds. 

Once the roller coaster finished we hopped off and went to look at the photos that were taken. There was one of us holding hands and with smiles on our faces and I just had to have it with me. "That's a cute picture we should get it"

Pablo looked at me and smiled having bought one picture that we can frame and put up in our house. "It really is cute"

I smiled holding onto his hand but pulling him once again "Now let's ride some more!"

---

It's been three hours and I think we have done every ride in this park, so we decided to sit down and have some food and a drink. Pablo finished his food really fast and said he needed to use the restroom.

He has been gone for a good 20 minutes and it was starting to make me worried that something might have happened to him, so I took the last bite of my burger and made my way out of the small restaurant to see him I can find him anywhere.

I looked around the area but didn't spot him until I saw a figure approaching with a huge bear plushie, and that figure could only be Pablo. I laughed as the bear looked much bigger than him.

"This is for you mi amor," he said handing me the bear, it was soft and a beautiful soft brown color. My heart melted, so he lied about going to the bathroom just to win me a huge stuffed animal which honestly made me blush and I think he noticed as well.

"That's so sweet of you" I gave him a peck on the lips before giving a small punch in the arm

"But never lie to me again, I was worried" he laughed and nodded his head

"I promise now why don't we head home?" he asked after watching me take a big yawn, I nodded and we made our way towards the car. It wasn't really late at night so we agreed earlier to grab some food on the way home and enjoy binge-watching some movies at home until we both fall asleep.

---

Once we were finally snuggled up in pillows and blankets with snacks and the big bear Pablo won for me we started watching movies one after the other, even sometimes started watching some series.

We started with some Disney movies which are my absolute favorites and then we went onto some comedy series and went back to Marvel movies, you could say we watched all kinds of movies one after the other non-stop.

It went on for a good five hours before we both eventually started to get really tired. We decided to sleep downstairs because we were too tired and also it was surprisingly really comfortable in the little fortress that we made.

So we lay down and Pablo pulled me close to him burying his face into my neck, I could feel his hot breath on my neck.

"I want to spend every day of my life like this with you Cassie, you by my side every day, all day," he said which made my stomach fill with butterflies and my heart started racing.

He will always have some sort of effect on me no matter what happens and he will forever be my number one.

"I want to be by your side every day as well Pablito" I replied as I felt a smile form on my neck before he kissed it followed by a mumbled "I love you"

"I love you too Pablito" I replied before dozing off to sleep.

------

A/N

3 CHAPTERS LEFT !!! 

I should be done by the start or mid-August with the story !! 

They will be more like epilogues, but still equally good to the story (so technically they are like 3 bonus chapters) !! 

Thank you all so so so much for the 10.2k reads it means the absolute world to meee!!! :D

After I am done writing I might take a few month's break as I will be starting school again and need to properly start the first chapter of my new book, but I am sure it won't be too long!!

Cya soon lovelies <33

Nelly