𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 40 - 𝚂𝚞𝚛𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚎

July 5th, 2028 - 5 years later

Just thinking and remembering the wedding of Lilly and Pedri makes me smile every time and I truly hope that I get to walk down the aisle in a big white dress getting ready to say yes to being with the love of my life forever one day.

Their wedding was amazing and was so much fun to see your two best friends get married. They are currently enjoying their honeymoon together and I can't wait for Lilly to tell me all the details that happened.

But as of right now, I am up in my room putting on some casual summer clothes, well according to Pablo because he wants to take me to the beach to watch the sunset while having a small picnic together.

It's been a routine for a few years now and I love it so much, it's the best way to end the week off and a great way into the weekend which I am looking forward to. There have been many offers for roles to play and of course, Pablo has been training a lot to prepare for their visit and games in America

I decided to wear some shorts with a floral shirt and my Jordans, I packed a jacket and we have a blanket in case it does get a bit chilly but I doubt it honestly.

"Mi amor, are you ready" Pablo called from the bottom of the stairs

"Yes, yes, coming" I replied, grabbing my bag with my essentials in it and jogging down the stairs to see Pablo holding the things that needed to be loaded into the car.

But weirdly as soon as I was in his view he rushed outside, but I didn't think much of it as he maybe wanted to be ready. I grabbed my phone from the kitchen counter and rushed outside to follow him into the car.

Once I was seated in the car I turned to look at him but he kept avoiding eye contact with me, so I just put in my phone and played our playlist, and looked out the window of the car until we reached.

He did put his hand on my thigh, having his thumb move in circles which put a small smile on my face.

Once we arrived he went around and opened the door for me before planting a kiss on my cheek before he went to grab the stuff to set up our picnic.

"Do you need any help Pablito?" I asked as he carried three bags full of goodies but he shook his head leading the way to our usual spot on the beach.

We arrived at the perfect hour, the sun was beginning to set, as I took off my shoes and socks I let my feet sink into the soft warm sand, I took a minute to take in the summer breeze while I heard the waves crash onto the shore. Honestly, I could stay here forever.

I opened my eyes and they focused on Pablo who had just finished setting up everything. There was a picnic blanket on the sand that was a soft purple color, on the back of the blanket was the cooler with our drinks, the small bags with snacks, and another bag that had extra blankets and pillows just in case.

I smiled as I admired the set-up before moving my gaze back to Pablo who was holding a rather small box and mumbling something to himself, but once he caught me watching he put the small box in his pocket lifting his arm as a motion for me to come over.

I brushed it off and walked over to him, taking a seat on the blanket and having my gaze immediately fixed on the beautiful view in front of us. Pablo played some soft music in the background but not too loud so we could still hear the sounds of the waves.

"How does this view always take my breath away?" I asked, inching closer to Pablo and resting my head on his chest as he wrapped his arm around me, rubbing his arm up and down my shoulder.

"The view next to me is better, just saying" I giggled at his little cheesy but cute comment

"The sun is gonna shine golden and make the sky orange in 20ish minutes," he said looking at his phone. I smiled because that was my favorite part, especially since it brings out one's features.

But Pablo seemed to keep checking his phone and fiddling with the box in his pocket. I am a bit worried that something may be wrong with him.

"Amor, you seem, tense is everything ok," I asked as he removed his hand from his pocket and wrapped it around me laying his head on my head

"Yeah, just a busy week that's all, I am fine and happy to be here with you my love" I smiled and lifted my head to plant a soft kiss on his lips.

After the sun started to shine golden rays Pablo spoke "Amor could you stand on your feet for a bit"

I looked at him confused but I stood up and he followed, he took my hand and pulled me off the blanket back onto the warm sand. He takes both my hands in his and I look deep into his eyes that shine with the setting sun.

"Cassie Marie Mills, When I met you it was only a matter of time until we arrived at this moment. You are an amazing person and I want to be with you all day, every day. Especially to be with you under every sunset and sunrise. I thank you for every opportunity you have given me and I love you so very much. I can't imagine growing old with anyone else, nor do I want to." My eyes widened at his little speech, my hands still in his as he bent down on one knee.

He slowly released my hands grabbed the box from his pocket and opened it to a beautiful diamond ring that sparkled "So I ask you, will you marry me, Cassie"

It took me a moment and I felt tears flowing down my cheeks "Yes, of course, yes I will Pablito"

He smiled as he stood up putting the ring on my finger, I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him long and passionately still feeling water flowing down my cheeks. Once we broke free I took a few minutes to properly admire the ring.

This was the perfect moment and the perfect place to have a proposal, I am filled with joy and after admiring my ring I pulled Pablo into a hug "I love you so much Pablito"

"I love you more mi vida" We stayed in the position, in each other's arms as we let the sun get swallowed by the water.

~

Once it was dark outside we decided to head back home, we packed everything and drove back home, the whole ride I kept looking down at my hand to admire the ring, it shined amazingly in the moonlight.

When pulled into the parking lot of our house, Pablo refused to let me help with bringing the stuff inside, so he got everything and placed them next to the kitchen before we both went upstairs and got ready for bed.

It took me longer since I was doing my skincare, so when I stepped out I found Pablo shirtless on our bed scrolling through his phone and the moonlight could not have hit at a better time.

I crawled next to him and watched as he placed his phone down, wrapping his arms around my waist and I lay my head on his chest.

"The moonlight is a godsend I am telling you, you look beautiful," Pablo said as he started drawing circles on my arm, I smiled as I thought the same exact thing

"I can say the same about you Pablito" He placed a kiss on my forehead which still sent butterflies flying all around in my stomach.

"Good night amor, I love you" he spoke softly

"Good night Pablito, I love you too" I replied closing my eyes

and dozing off with dreams of our wedding.

------

A/N

2 chapters left <3

Kinda sad its almost done :(

Nelly