𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 37 - 𝚃𝚊𝚕𝚔 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑

This was the best hour to visit the beach, honestly, the sun was at its time of setting which turns the sky orange and it's just beautiful. I could come every day to just sit and stare out into the sea, this has been my comfort place ever since I started acting .

Pablo and I reached the beach and stepped onto the sand walking closer toward the shore, the sound of waves crashing was very calming and was easing my stress from this upcoming conversation one I think everyone would love to put off for as long as they can but know they need to face it eventually. 

Once we reached the spot we stopped and I stared out onto the glowing water while I felt a pair of eyes on me. Which caused me to look at them, even during this hour the golden rays were bringing out his features and bringing out that shine in his eyes, ones I could get lost in forever no matter what.

"So where do you wanna start?" he asked softly, hesitating to hold his hand in mine.

"Well we can start off with the bad things that happened during our previous relationship" I stated, swallowing hard, honestly I didn't want to talk about any of this.

"Pablo, I enjoyed your company during that time and I honestly never felt happy but I hated what happened on the beach. There were many other ways to have me thrown in the water to have a good laugh but when I went with Lucia she hurt me. Did you not hear my cries?" I asked

Before he could answer the question I spoke again "Maybe you might have mistaken it for laughing and I get it's my fault for not having you come with me, but I thought I would be safe, anyway that's beside the point. During the relationship you switched up a lot, you would act all lovely around me but then you turn away. After the first week we were together I was confused whether you actually liked me or not." I paused, taking in a deep breath

"Even at the training ground when you took Lucia's side immediately without thinking to talk to me or look at the cameras, that hurt me, I know you wanted to avoid me getting physically hurt but there are many other solutions to that problem, I know that for sure, but overall it's just put me in a confused state and I think we rushed into a relationship" He looked down at his feet and I heard him sigh loudly.

"Also I felt like it was Marco all over again" I murmured which made him look back up at me while trying to find his words.

"Cassie, I was confused, after those events I felt like I should have kept a little distance for a bit so I don't do anything worse but I guess that went the opposite direction, that may be a stupid reason but I never liked you any less, the day you left me at the restaurant hurt me and I promise you I never intended to act like how Marco did, I even promised myself to be a better boyfriend then he ever was to you" He mumbled the last few sentences softly.

I looked at him, after all this time, to this full-day he never lost his feelings for me and that's when I felt a weird tingling in my stomach. All the weird feelings I felt when he asked me that night to be his girlfriend started to come back to me.

It stayed silent for a good few minutes, ones that seemed to pass by very slowly and felt like a whole hour passed when I decided to break the silence with a rather stupid question, that I am sure I knew the answer to.

"Pablo you never stopped liking me?" He moved his head and looked at me again while a small and soft smile

"Never stopped loving you, not a day went by when I lost feelings for you Cass, you are such an amazing person, and I am lucky Gabriella and Sara introduced us. " he softly spoke causing me to turn red.

"So I wanted to ask you, would you like to start things again but slowly? Take time with each other and not rush?" He seemed too nervous to ask but only made the smile on my face bigger

"I wouldn't want anything more" With that he squeezed me into a tight hug, again.

"But Pablo, for this to work, I want us to communicate with each other better. That's what we lacked in our previous relationship" I stated as I heard a soft "sure" in response.

We stayed in a hug watching as the sun slowly make its way under the sea listening to the sound of the waves crashing onto the shore near us followed by the chatter fading in the background. This was a position I didn't want to let go of and be in forever

I know Pablo and I went through a rollercoaster of emotions and events but I now realize we rushed into it too quickly and this time it's best if we take it easy but I definitely enjoyed the good times I had with Pablo.

If it weren't for Gabriella and Sara, I don't think I would have ever been in another relationship. We were indeed forced to be together but then fell in love over the time we spent together.

"Why don't we go home and spend the rest of our night in your room catching up?" Pablo asked removing himself from the hug but still held my hand and looked into my eyes while I got lost in his.

"I would love that" and with that, we made our way back towards my parent's house hand in hand.

------

A/N

I HAVE COME BACK FROM TRAVELING TO MY HOME COUNTRY - I enjoyed it very much B) 

I have some time before going to my other home country so I will try to have the book done by then, there are 5 chapters left !! (Thank you all again for all the reads and votes it means so much to me)

see you guys soon !!

Nelly