₀.₆

★☆★☆★

𝖦𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗈 𝖲𝖺𝗎𝖽𝗂 𝖠𝗋𝖺𝖻𝗂𝖺

★☆★☆★

Please tell me how the story is so far, it would be much appreciated!!

★☆★☆★

Two and a half weeks later, in the Airport - 8:23 am

These almost three weeks have been amazing, Lilly extended her vacation and we got to hang out more and I told her everything, especially the contract, but she believed there was something more to it. I just shrugged it off, not wanting to think about it too much.

I also did spend some of my time with Pablo as well, and the more we hung out the more I felt comfortable and enjoyed being around him. As of right now, we are at the airport getting ready to fly to Saudi Arabia for their Supercopa, and apparently, Xavi did allow for any loved ones to come along for the flight going there and back, so that's why he invited me. His friends would not stop teasing him more and more about it though.

But it left me confused because he did mention the contract multiple times and said the words friends more, but I guess he just wanted me to be on his flight and to be in the stands supporting him as a friend. On the note with Pablo, I did insist that I take a separate plane and have maybe his parents take my spot, but he refused saying that they already had a spot for them.

Lilly's flight was today, just an hour before us so by now her flight might be in the air, making its way to Argentina, due to her staying longer, shooting the movie may take more time, which means I'll have to wait more before I could see her again, but I know her movie is going to be amazing.

Anyway, I did pack light, just a small carry-on suitcase as we wouldn't be staying too long, just overnight, but I brought an extra outfit with me just in case. I was excited to be in a different country since I haven't been in a while, despite traveling a lot in the last three months.

I was lost in thought when I heard someone saying my name, snapping me out of my thoughts, I looked up to see Pablo looking at me, while my eyes wandered to the players who were all moving to get in line to make their way to the airplane.

"Sorry," I mumbled and just grabbed my things and walked with Pablo getting in line as well, Pablo wrapped his hand around my shoulder and I only smiled, like I said, my trust has grown for him and I do enjoy having his company.

After the long line and having a rather deep conversation with Anne Lewandowski, we managed to get on the plane. Our spot was close to the exit which means we will be one of the first to get off. I lifted my bag to place it in the overhead bin, struggling a bit until Pablo yanked it out of my arms and placed it up top for me. I turned to him and smiled before taking my spot by the window.

I watched as he put his before taking his spot next to mine. Once he was seated I turned my attention to my phone, playing some offline games before take-off. The plane ride I knew was going to be rather long so I did have a book with me just in case I got bored of the movie selections, but I will probably fall asleep regardless. That is when I feel eyes glaring at me. As if they were piercing through my body.

"Pablo, why are you staring at me?" I asked, before turning to him to see he had a rather nervous look on his face.

"I am nervous, what if we lose, what if I make a mistake and mess everything up, what if I-" I placed my hand on his shoulder asking him to take deep breaths.