₀.₄

★☆★☆★

𝖲𝗎𝗋𝗉𝗋𝗂𝗌𝖾 𝖵𝗂𝗌𝗂𝗍

★☆★☆★

I did enjoy my time on the beach with Pablo, the movies he selected were nice, and couldn't ask for any taster snacks then the ones he picked out. The blankets were perfect to keep us warm from the cold sand and just overall it was the perfect way to end one rough day.

He did ask me about why I went to the beach and why I requested he should go home and just like briefly talking about Marco, I briefly told him about Lilly and once again he just listened to me, comforting me as well.

Maybe he wasn't as bad as I thought he was

But since we both came in our cars we decided to part ways on the beach, I needed to be home and go to bed because I had had three morning meetings, and a photoshoot thirty minutes later, they did ask if I would have liked to move them to the afternoon but I felt like it was better to get them down with and just enjoy the last few hours of the day to myself.

As I reached home I parked my car and went straight up to bed, but before putting my phone down to charge I quickly opened Instagram wanting to follow him, but by the looks of it, he beat me to it by following me, I smiled as I continued to follow him back before quickly texting him a thank you for coming over.

He responded with a heart

That only made me smile much more, falling asleep with a clear mind, despite the events that happened today.

★☆★☆★

I woke up to the sound of my alarm just screaming in my ear for me to wake up. I groaned as I stopped it before pushing myself out of bed to get ready for the day, I am more of an early bird than a night owl, but I just didn't like to be woken up by the screaming alarm, despite me hearing it almost every other day.

Anyway, I got out of bed and made my way to the bathroom to shower since I didn't last night and I got ready for the day. The hot water hit my back, making me feel more relaxed, just smiling as I listened to music. 

Once I stepped out I found clothes that would look acceptable to wear in the three back-to-back interviews. I only let my hair out into some natural beach waves right after I applied some light makeup that matched the outfit.

I wore a white plain shirt that was cropped after matching it with some light baggy jeans, I did an unbuttoned plaid shirt that was mixed with gray colors and to top it all off my white-on-white air forces.

After I finished getting ready, I grabbed my bag filled with everything I needed and headed down towards the kitchen ready to make myself some breakfast to eat, I did have two boiled eggs which didn't take long to make, I wasn't really hungry.

Once I finished eating, I checked to make sure I had everything needed before walking to the door and swinging it open, and that's when my whole mood dropped, the last person I wanted to see was at my door, with their suitcase to the side and hand up, looking like they were ready to knock on the door.

Lilly.

"Cassie!!" She tried to engulf me in a hug but I only backed up, making her drop her hands to her side. I could tell she felt awkward about that. I did realize she had this week off, we talked about just a month ago and I did offer she could stay here, but not anymore, and after what happened I didn't think she would still stop by.

"Lilly I am busy, please just go book a hotel, I don't have time right now nor do I want to speak with you today," I said, my words traveling across clearly as I heard her sigh, her head dropping down, before looking at me and I could see tears forming in her eyes.