Part-1

Hello Lovely People's!!
Here is the beginning of story!
Please shower your love!!!
There is some glitch in this story please Part Number Check krke read Krna!!
Happy Reading ❤️

(I forgot to mention that they lives in Florida not in India!)

TEJASSWI'S POV

I woke up from my sleep when I heard someone was banging on my door. It didn't take me more than 5 seconds to realize who it could be, my stepmother.

She does this every single day. It feels like she doesn't feel good until she doesn't shout on me for no reason. I was so tired last night. She treats me as her maid. She has a daughter and she also disrespects me just like her even though she is younger than me.

My father got married with her when I was 3 years old, in a hope that she will take care of me. She pretended to love me for two years until she didn't get her name on the property.

Yes, she married to my father just for money. I wished for my life to come to an end so many times because living like this is feels like having nightmare.

I sighed and got up from my bed. I opened the door and got a hard slap from my stepmother.

Don't get shocked. It's nothing new, it's her daily routine and I kind of used to it but it really hurts.

Priya: You bitch you are sleeping here? Are you planning to make me starve ? Where's the breakfast?

Tejasswi: I...I was going to prepare.

And I got another slap from her.

Priya: Don't make excuses you bitch. I won't listen any of your excuses Come out in less than 10 minutes and breakfast should be on the dining table otherwise I will I think twice before throwing you out from my house, understand?

Tejasswi: Y...Yes, ma'am.

Yes, she doesn't want me to call her mom. I always address her as Ma'am.

She went away after glaring at me and a tear escaped from my eye.My eyes fell on my father and I found him feeling pity for me. I immediately wiped my tears and flashed a weak smile towards him. He had that apologetic look on his face and after letting out a sigh, he also went away.

I closed the door and got freshen up. I took a quick shower in less than 5 minutes and almost ran towards the kitchen. I prepared the breakfast and served everyone. My stepsister Shreya made a frowning face at me and all of them started eating the breakfast. I wasn't allowed to have breakfast until everyone finished eating.

When everyone left I took the plates to the sink and washed them I placed the leftover things in my plate and was going to grab a bite when my stepmother came out from her room She looked at me and came to me with a venomous look in her eyes.

Priya: Clean the house after finishing your breakfast. Today I've special guests. There shouldn't be a single trace of dust anywhere, understand?

Tejasswi: Yes ma'am.

She turned to leave and as I was about to grab a bite,she turned again and speak.

Priya: After cleaning the house,get ready and wear something good. I will get rid of you today.

Tejasswi: Huh? What do you mean ma'am?

Priya: Don't ask me any questions you bitch. Just do as I say.

And she left after throwing the hatred on me. I lost my appetite all of a sudden. I cleaned the house and got ready. I wore a pink dress which she placed on my bed. As soon as I got ready she came inside my room without knocking on the door.

Priya: Let's go, guests are here already. Don't disappoint me in front of them and call me mom until they will be here, understand ?

Tejasswi: Yes ma'am.

She smilled me out of my room and I went downstairs with her. There were two people sitting on the couch and they were looking rich. As soon as they saw me,they smiled at me.

Priya: Hello Mr. and Mrs. Kundrra,meet my daughter, Tejasswi.

Mrs Kundrra: Oh,she is so beautiful. I will be so happy to be her mother in law.

My eyes went wide in shock and I looked at the lady but before I could say something, my stepmother tightened her grip around my wrist and I closed my mouth before opening it. She made me sit besides Mrs. Kundrra.

Mrs Kundrra- You are very beautiful Tejasswi.

Tejasswi: Thank you Aunty.

Mrs Kundrra: Oh dear,call me Mom.

I flashed a smile towards her even though I was nervous and happy at the same time. It was the first time when someone talked to me with a so much love apart from my father.

After talking to me for almost 15 minutes, they left and finally I break the silence.

Tejasswi: Mom,who were they?

Priya: They already left, how dare you call me mom you bitch?

She slapped me once more and I winced in pain.

Rishi: Stop hitting her Priya, atleast don't hit her until she is here.

Tejasswi: Dad you also knew that? About this marriage thing?

And he nodded in agreement and my eyes started letting tears fell down. I didn't dare to say anything and ran towards my room. I lied on the bed and started crying.

In the middle of night. I heared a knock on my door and my father came inside after few seconds.

Tejasswi Dad(TD): Teju! I know you must be hurt because I was aware of the whole thing and still didn't tell you about anything but trust me Karan is a great guy. He will take care of you more than me. You will finally be able to go away from this hell. I did this just for you because I can't see them treating you like this every single day. It hurts me more than you my daughter.

Tejasswi: Dad,but what about you?

TD: There's nothing more important for me than you my child. If you will be happy, I don't want anything else in the world.

Tejasswi: I love you dad and I'll miss you so much.

TD: I'll miss you too my daughter but I request you to never come back to here. I don't want you to look back to this jail after getting married. I want you to enjoy your life. Promise me, please.

Tejasswi: I promise dad.

TD: Thank you my child, I'll always love you.

Tejasswi: Me too.

So here is the 1st part of the story!!!
Please let me know is it interesting or not???
I will update 2 parts daily if the response is good otherwise one part per day or on alternate day!!!
And one more thing My college is going to start soon, so according to the time I get, the chapters will be short or long.

~ Your Chotu & New Writer ❤️