Part - 54

Hellooo Lovely People's!!!!
Shower some love to this chapter!!
Hit the STAR Button for next update!
Next chapter will be based on your response!!!
Happy Reading ❤️

KARAN'S POV

Tejasswi: You are only talking rubbish Karan because you don't love me. You are just planning to insult me in front of everyone and you were the one who captured the video because only we both were there in the room at our first night.

Karan: If only you could give me half of the love you have for your father...

I took a pause before continuing. I pulled her back towards the bed and made her sit on the bed. I knew it that she will not believe in me thanks to John he always said me You should always keep your call recording on, you never know when your rivals will call you... I kept my phone's call recording always on that's why I have proof,  I didn't delete the call recording in which his father blackmailed me that day.

(Ps: Even Auto call recording is on in my phone too, That's why I have written this concept, if you do not like it, then tell me in the comments section.)

She was trying to leave again and again so I came on top of her and told her to stay still. She didn't listen to me and threw my phone to the side and my eyes went wide in shock as I didn't want the last proof to get destroyed. Thankfully the phone landed on the rug.

I unbuckled my belt and tied her hands to the headboard of the bed. She looked at me with wide eyes in shock. She started wriggle to get freed from the belt but it didn't help her in any way.

Tejasswi: Karan, don't do anything stupid. I will never forgive you. I.. I will hate you forever if you....

Karan: I'm not going to do anything Teju, I'm hurt because you don't believe your husband. You are so blind in loving your father that you are judging me. I didn't want to hurt you but I had no option left.

With those words I grabbed my phone from the rug and climbed back on the bed. Teju thought I was going to do something bad so she started screaming. I came on top of her and covered her mouth with one of my hand. She was looking at me with wide eyes and her eyes were half filled with tears, ready to escape any time soon.

I played the recording and she listened every single word, her father said to me in the recording. She stopped protesting and when I found that she won't make any move because she was listening to the recording carefully, I removed my hand from her mouth and stayed still on top of her.

She listened the whole call recording and when the recording has finished, tears started rolling down on her cheeks. She took a sharp breathe and started sobbing.

I didn't know what she was going to do next but I wanted to prove her that I wasn't at fault this time. I gave her the proof of my innocence and I dropped the decision on her either she will stay or not.

We stayed like that for few seconds until she whispered in my ear.

Tejasswi: Please release my hands, Karan...

I was preparing myself for letting her go and I released her hands and rolled on to the other side but she did something which I wasn't expecting from her at that moment.

She lifted her body a little and wrapped her arms around me. She hugged me tightly and started crying out loud.

Tejasswi: I'm sorry Karan.. I'm.. I'm really sorry. I shouldn't blame..you.. I... I should have believed..you.. I...am..s..orry...

She sobbed a lot and I didn't wait any longer and took her in my embrace and pulled her towards my chest. She broke down in my arms and her tears started getting soaked in my shirt. The more she cried the more my heart broke down listening to her cries.

I was still scared of the fact that there were chances of her leaving me but she choosed to stay after listening to the call recording. My heart was still beating fast as the fear of losing her didn't completely vanish. I pulled her into a tight hug and caressed her back until she stopped crying and dozed off.

It was the time of afternoon when I got the call from John. I immediately picked up his call and whispered yell at him.

Karan: John, how can you be so careless?

John-W..what happened boss?

Karan: What happened? Didn't I tell you to give the footage only in my hands? You gave it to my wife. Do you have any idea that my marriage life was on the verge of ending?

John: I.. I'm sorry boss. I thought it doesn't matter if it's you or ma'am....

I cut him off in between because I was fuming with rage.

Karan: Yes it doesn't matter but in certain things, it does.

John- I'm sorry boss, I'll be careful next time.

Karan: You better be. Now, tell me if there's any information?

John- Yes boss, I found out that Rishi doesn't have any other copies of the footage and neither he had any other proof of that.

My anger cool down immediately and a smirk flashed on the corner of my lips.

Karan: Well done, John. You will be rewarded for your job.

John- Thank you so much boss.

I hung up the call and my jaw clenched with anger once again when I remembered every single word which Rishi said to me that day. He is such an asshole to even think something like that about his own daughter. I'm not gonna let it pass just like that, he has to pay for this and I'll make sure of that.

I came out of my trance when I heard the door bell ringing in an irritating manner. Even Teju woke up from her sleep and immediately got up from the bed.

Karan: You take some rest baby, I'll open the door.

She nodded and I went downstairs to open the door. As soon as I opened the door.........

TO BE CONTINUE.....

Here is the next chapter!!!!
Who would have come??

What will Teju do next??

Will Karan take revenge on Rishi???

Let me know in comments section!!!

If you have any suggestions then please comment below!!!!

Do likes and comments!!!!

~ Your Chotu & New Writer ❤️