Part- 33

Helloo lovely people's!!!
Once Again Thank You So Much All Of You For Your All The Love 💕
Shower your love to this part also!!
Hit the STAR Button for next update!!
Happy Reading ❤️

TEJASSWI'S POV

I woke up and found Karan sleeping besides me. He was lying there still embracing me into his arms. I was admiring his features for the first time, closely.

He had a sharp straight nose and perfect jaw line. His lips were full and pink and his eyes were a perfect shade of hazle green which were closed at the moment. He had the features of a greek God, so perfect. I blushed at my sneaky behaviour.

I traced his nose with my little finger and then rubbed my hand slowly on his jaw line. I felt goosebumps around my body when I traced his jawline because his little hairs of beard were tickling my hands. I moved my fingers in his silky messy hairs and damn it felt good because they were so soft.

I layed down besides him placing my hands under my cheek using like a pillow and stared him while he was sleeping. I couldn't take my eyes off of him because he was looking so gorgeous even in his sleep.

Karan: Stop casting the evil eye on me.

He spoke in his raspy voice and I tried to shift away from him in shock but he pulled me towards his chest and opened his eyes.

Tejasswi: I.. I wasn't....

Karan: Don't even try to lie to me because I wasn't sleeping. I saw that you were looking at me and you even touched me. You crazy woman, how can you take advantage of me when I was sleeping?

He said with a smirk and I looked at him in shock.

Tejasswi: Y..you said that you were not sleeping.

Karan: So you will take advantage of me?

Tejasswi: N..no, that's not what I meant. I mean that I was..umm..

Karan: Tell me, was I looking that much mesmerizing that you couldn't help but stared at me like that, huh?

Tejasswi: What? No, I... I wasn't staring at you. I was just....

He turned me and came on top of me. He was just few inches away from me and he was looking straight into my eyes while I wanted to hide myself from him because he caught me red handed while staring at him.

Karan: Stop..lying..to..me..

He said putting pressure on each and every word and I chewed on my lower lip in embarrassment.

Karan: You remember what I told you last time?

Tejasswi: Huh?

Karan: I told you not to bite your lips next time because this little gesture of yours makes me want to kiss you and you did it again so...

Tejasswi: Sunny... I..

Before I could complete my sentence, he joined our lips and kissed me. He sucked on my lower lip and kissed me passionately. He started placing soft kisses on my jawline tracing it with his wet lips and moved towards my earlobe.

He took it in his mouth and bite it slowly which made me moan in response.

Tejasswi: Sunny...please...

Karan: Tell me that you don't want this and I will stop right here.

He whispered into his husky voice and looked at me for an answer. I was so confused because I was having two feelings at the same time. One moment, I wanted to let it all happen and get along with it but at the same time, I wanted to run away from him.