Part- 25

Helloo Lovely People's!!!
First of all I'm really very very sorry I Update na dene ke liye!!
I had fever yesterday that's why i couldn't write anything!!
Please naraz na hona!!
Shower some love to this chapter!!
Hit the STAR Button for next update!!
Happy Reading ❤️

KARAN'S POV

After few minutes, the scrumbled eggs was ready to eat. I served the scrumbled eggs in a bowl and placed it on the tray and took the medicine and a glass of water.

I went straight to the room and placed the food tray on the coffee table. I went to check on her and found her sleeping well. I didn't want to wake her up but she needed the medicine so I had to wake her up.

I wake her up and she looked at me with wide eyes first and then at her surrounding and then back at me.

Tejasswi: We we.. were in the car few moments ago then why am I here on the bed?

Karan: It's not just few moments, hours passed since then and you fainted last night so I carried you back to the house and you didn't wake up till the morning.

In the morning I found out that you are burning with fever so I prepared the scrumbled eggs for you. Now eat it and then you will take these medicines,okay?

Tejasswi: O..Okay.

She said and the smile on her face didn't go unnoticed by me. What was that for?

TEJASSWI'S POV

I felt more than happy when Karan talked to me nicely and he even prepared breakfast for me,which was totally unexpected from him.

After placing the food tray in front of me, he sat down on the couch and started doing something on his laptop and I also started eating breakfast.

Karan made scrumbled eggs for me and it was looking so delicious. I have never imagined in my whole life that the scrumbled eggs can also looks delicious.

I took a spoonful of scrumbled eggs and tasted it and it was so good that I couldn't control my moan after eating it. I looked at Karan to appreciate his help and found out that he was already looking at me with his mouth agaped.

When our eyes met,he cleared his throat and turned his gaze away from me.

Tejasswi: Thank you for taking care of me.

Karan: Hmm.

He just hummed and started working again. I also started eating the scrumbled eggs. I was trying to think about the last night event because everything seemed to be blurry. I recalled going to the party with Karan and then the whole Aniket's drama and then last thing I remembered was leaving the Om's mansion after the party.

I tried to remember again and again but everything was blurred. I took another spoonful of scrumbled eggs and then suddenly I recalled Karan driving us home and I recalled how fast he was driving last night.

Suddenly anxiety started kicking in my body and I choked heavily on the food. I was feeling suffocated, it felt like I was still in the car.