Part- 6

Hello lovely people's!!!
Shower some love to this part also!
As I said target is completed enjoy the 2nd update of the day!!!
Hit the STAR Button for next update!!
I have already written next chapter!!
There is some glitch in this story please part number check krke read Krna!!!
Happy Reading ❤️

TEJASSWI'S POV

Finally after almost 30 minutes, he stopped the car with a hault and I could have been hit my head if I wasn't putting my seatbelt on. I looked at him with so much hatred and he looked straight into my eyes. It felt like his gaze was ready to burn hold in my eyes. I turned my gaze away from him and started removing my seatbelt.

He called my name but I was too busy to listen to him. I was going to ignore him just like I've decided last night but he didn't like the idea and took my face in his big hand and forcefully made me look towards him.

Karan: Don't try to ignore me. When I calls your name, I expect you to listen to me. When I says to look at me, I expect you to follow my command, understand?

I didn't say anything so he tightened his grip around my jaw and I winced in pain.

Karan: Answer me did you understand?

Tejasswi: Y...Yes.

Karan: Good...Now look at me.

I had my eyes closed due to extreme pain which was caused by his tight grip around my jaw.

Karan: I said look at me.

And then I looked at him and my eyes released few tears which were ready to fall down to my cheeks, I looked into his eyes and found a very satisfied look in his eyes.

Karan: Perfect. I like it when you cry. It gives me an unknown pleasure.

After hearing his words, I let my eyes shed the remaining tears because it was getting impossible to hold my tears now. I understood that he was heartless my life was going to be worse.

KARAN'S POV

She wasn't wearing a slutty dress today instead she was looking very simple but still beautiful. I was wondering if she was trying to show me that she was different from what I thought about her or was she really different? But I must say,she was looking damn beautiful even in those simple and casual clothes.

I was checking her and she was fully covered with clothes from head to toe and it was kind of add because last time she was wearing too much revealing clothes and now, she was wearing something decent and it was completely opposite. When our eyes met, she looked at me in a questioning way and I simply smirked at her. Let me tell you, she really gets pissed off by my smirk and I enjoy making her pissed off.

I wanted to touch her and I snaked my arm around her waist and it felt so good that I didn't notice when my grip on her waist tightened and she protested by saying that it hurts. I felt bad for removing my hand from her waist because for unknown reason, I wanted to keep her close to me and when she protested, I became angry. I didn't hold the car door for her and she tried to push my limits by saying that she was expecting worse than this.

I became more than angry after listening to her and closed the door with a loud thud and went to the other side of the car and sat on driver's seat. I was burning with anger and decided to give her a piece of my rage. I pulled the gear and drove as fast as I could and as I expected, she started screaming in fear and I felt kind of satisfied by hearing her screams.

When stopped the car few tears rolled down from her cheeks and the site of her crying caused a pain inside my chest. I asked her to look at me but she completely ignored me and started removing her seat belt. It only increased my anger more and I clutched her small face in my hand and forced her to look at me. She was in pain and a squeal escaped from her mouth but she had her eyes close. Call me psycho but I was getting impatient because instead of looking at me, she had her eyes close.

I tightened my grip around her jaw and then she opened her eyes and few teardrops escaped from her beautiful big eyes. She was in pain and It was hurting me that I was the reason behind her pain but still my actions were doing the opposite. Instead of making her happy, I was hurting her more.

I left her face and she placed her hand on her face and rubbed it slightly to ease the pain and then I told her that I like when she cries but the reality seemed to be completely opposite. There was a huge difference between my words and actions. She fixed her eyes on her feet and seemed to lost in her thoughts. She sighed heavily and then she asked me a question which I wasn't expecting at all.

Tejasswi: Why you agreed to this marriage when you hate me so much?

I asked the same question to myself and tried to find the answer but I didn't get any and I don't know why I said that but again my words didn't match with what I was feeling.

Karan: Because I want to teach lesson to a slut like you.

And she looked at me with wide eyes in shock but it didn't last longer and her lips formed a weak smile and she looked at me. Shit! What I just said? She was smiling but why do I feel the pain in her eyes? What was I missing?

Helloooo lovely people's!!
Let me know how is story Going???
Do votes & comments!!!
Next update after 105 likes!!

~ Your Chotu & New Writer ❤️