Part- 19

Helloo Lovely People's!!!
Shower some love to this part also!!!
Hit the STAR Button for next update!!
Happy Reading ❤️

KARAN'S POV

I was sitting in my cabin but my focus was somewhere else.

Instead of being focused on my work, I was focused on my thoughts which were obviously about Tejasswi.

"Why is she not doing anything? I expected some actions from her like going out, seeing someone else, flirting and all or maybe asking for money or anyhow showing her true self but none of these happened. But why ?" I asked to myself.

I was busy in thinking when I heard a soft knock on my office door.

"Come in, I said while looking at the person who was on the door. As soon as I looked towards the door, my one of the best friend entered inside my cabin and immediately stood up from my chair to welcome him."

Karan: Om Mere Bhaii, long time no see.

Om: Sorry man but you know about this stupid business stuffs. We don't get time to see each other like we used to before.

Karan: Yeah, you are right. Work is important man, I don't have any problem as long as you visit atleast once in a month or maybe two.

Om: Yeah, sure.

Karan: Come, have a seat.

He settled down in front of me and I also sat down on my chair. I made a call to my secretary and told him to bring two coffees and flashed a smile towards Om.

After few minutes later,my secretary came and placed two mugs on the table and left. I looked at Om who was frowning at me.

Karan: What?

Om: Seriously man?

Karan: Seriously what?

Om: to someone? And more than that you have a guy as your secretary?

Karan: First of all, I don't like being friendly with anyone but it doesn't mean that I don't respect them. I just don't want to get close to anyone rather than few of my friends whom I can trust blindly.

Om: Am I included in your friend list or not?

He asked me in a sarcastic way and we both chuckled at his silly question.

Karan: Of course you are, dumbass.

Om: Thank God.

He said while batting his eyelashes like a dramatic lady.

Karan: You know how disgusting you look while doing like that, right?

Om: Oh, I'm the most hottest guy you know. Girls drool over me.

Karan: Yeah, yeah.

Om: Tell me veere, why you hired a guy as your secretary?

Karan: Does it matter?

Om: Of course it matters. You could have enjoyed your bachelor life until you get trapped in a marriage with someone.

He said and laughed, not knowing that I already got married.

Karan: First of all, I don't flirt with my employees and second, I don't believe in love anymore and...

I was about to say something else too but he cut me off and trailed his unstoppable lecture on love.

Om: Man, just leave the past behind and try to find someone new. Anushka wasn't even worthy of your love, you can find someone better. She wasn't even worthy to stand in that comparison scale. One day you will get someone who will love you like no one did and that day you will come to know that love really exist in the world. You will do anything and everything to keep her in your life and I promise you that.