Part- 23

Hellooo Everyone!!!
Show some love to this part also!!
Hit STAR Button for next update!!!
3rd chapter of the day, now I sure my mumma papa will disown me for using to much phone😭😭
Happy Reading ❤️

KARAN'S POV

I was talking to someone when my eyes fell on Tejasswi and then the person who was sitting besides her and that too very close. Aniket!

My blood was boiling with anger and I wanted to punch that bastard on his disgusting face. I excused myself from everyone and came close to them but still far away from them.

They both were talking about something and after few seconds later,he placed his hand on Tejasswi's hand, fuck. I will kill him. How dare he touched my wife?

I was burning with rage. I was angry as hell. Tejasswi withdrew her hand and he came closer to her ear and said something and she looked at him with her mouth a gasped. Why is she so interested in talking to him? He was looking at her with so much lust that I wanted to rip his skin off of him and drag him out of here and beat him to the death.

He again said something to her and she also respond to his talks and that was the enough reason to add fule to the fire. That's it, i've had enough of this.

I went behind her and cleared my throat. She turned her gaze and her eyes went wide like I've grown two heads. She was as much as shocked to see me as much as I was angry to see her talking to that jerk.

I went near her and whispered in her ear.

Karan: You have disappointed me darling.

As soon as Tejasswi looked at me, first she became shocked and then after few moments later she ran towards me and encircled her arm around mine.

I was so confused by her behavior, I mean does she have split personality disorder? One second she was shocked and later she runs into my arms like she is happy to see me. What the fuck?

I decided to teach her a lesson later but first I decided to handle that bastard. No matter what Tejasswi was doing with him but she is my wife and he shouldn't have touched my wife.

I snaked my arm around Tejasswi's waist possessively and she got tensed with my tight hold around her waist. She gasped when I tightened my hold even more but when I glared at her, she didn't dare to even wince again.

I was too angry because I didn't expect anything like that from her and she didn't abide my statement of keeping her hands off of other guys and she dared to flirt with my enemy.

She had no idea about what she get herself into. I walked towards my enemy, my business rival, Aniket Singhania and she stood from his seat and took two steps towards me.

Aniket: Hello Mr. Kundrra, good to see you.

He said and extended his hand towards me but I didn't move even a bit from my place and smirked at him. He felt a little hit rejected and insulted but immediately plastered a smile on his filthy face.

Aniket: I must say, your wife is so beautiful.

I was trying to keep my calm but he was trying to poke me by saying things about my wife.

Karan: I know that Mr. Singhania and that's why I love her so much and we got married to each other, right darling?

I looked at Tejasswi and she was looking at me with shocked but I glared at her and she immediately answered..

Tejasswi: Yeah.

Aniket: It's good that you both love each other but don't forget that there's no such thing like love in the world,only money is everything and you know that better, right Mr. Kundrra?

He said and left after smirking at me and I became more than angry because he was the one who snatched my Anushka from me.

She cheated on me just for money and that bastard used his money to take her away from me because I was new in this business world at that time and she was too greedy and left me for this old man.

I didn't realize that my hold was getting tighten each and every passing second. I only realized it when Tejasswi cried out in pain and then my hand automatically got loosen around her and she maintained a healthy distance between us.

Tejasswi: You are hurting me.

Karan: Oh really? And what were you doing here? Didn't I tell you not to flirt with anyone?

Tejasswi: I didn't do anything wrong. I was just sitting there and Mr. Singhania came and sat down besides me. He was the one who initiated the conversation and.....

Karan: And you got the opportunity to flirt around, huh?

Tejasswi: What? How can you say that, Karan ? Atleast let me explain because you are misunderstanding me.

Karan: You are talking like I have no idea about what was going on here. For your kind information, I've seen everything Tejasswi, Every...damn...thing.

I said putting the pressure on each and every word and she looked at me with confused look.

Tejasswi: Karan.....

She was cut off by Om and we both turned to look at him.

Om: Hey, I'm back. What are you two doing here? Let's dance, everybody is on the dance floor and here you both are lost in each other. You both can save this for later, love birds. Hahaha!!!

He said and I smiled.

I extended my hand towards Tejasswi and she took it with a sad expression lacing her face. We went to the dance floor and started dancing together.

All of a sudden, everyone started changing partners in the middle of the dance and she was now dancing with Aniket and my blood boiled after looking at him again and that bastard smirked at me again.

I was going to pull him off of my wife but soon our partners changed and now she was with Om. I was relieved but still feeling uncomfortable because she was still with someone else. Why was this affecting me so much?

Here is the next chapter!!!!
Do likes and comments!!!!
Sorry guys but abhi bohot kuch bacha hai story mai soo please adjust with this angry Karan soon you will his another side!!!!

Do likes and comments!!!

Next update after 240 likes!!!

~ Your Chotu New & Writer ❤️