Part- 2

Hello lovely people's!!!
Shower your love!!!
And Press the “STAR” button!!
Happy Reading ❤️

KARAN'S POV

I was in a meeting and my Mom was continuously calling me. I knew very well that it must be about those blind dates again, have become so frustrated now. I don't want to get married but my parents don't understand that I can't love someone whom I don't even know.

I finished the meeting and called my Mom as soon as I returned to my office.

Karan: What's the matter mom? I was in a meeting. Can't you stop calling me for once ? I know it must be about those blind dates again and nothing else,am I right?

Karan's Mom(KM): Oh yes Sunny, you got it right my son. But you know what, I went to see that girl, she is so pretty and she is very kind.

Your father also approved that girl.

Karan: Father approved the girl, you liked the girl, what about me?

KM: Oh Sunny you will also like her, I can bet. She is such an angel. You will not stop staring at her. She is too good. I can't stop complementing her. I've always wanted to get such a great daughter in law and finally I got one. I'm so happy.

Karan: Yeah yeah. Now if you are done with your complements,can I do my work?

KM: Oh yeah sure. But don't forget, tomorrow we will be going to meet her.

Karan: It's too soon Mom.

KM: I don't know anything. I want you to get married to her as soon as possible. I can't miss the opportunity to get the best daughter in law in the whole world.

Karan: Fine, now I'm going to work. Please don't disturb me.

KM: Ok, bye beta.

I cut the call and placed my phone on the table, I don't know what got to my parents? Why they always pressurise me for getting married? I had only one relationship and that too two years ago and it was the worst experience of my life. I never forget what she did to me and I don't think I'll ever be able to forget about that.

Anushka was my first love and I gave my hundred percent in my relationship but she was behind my money. She used me as her credit card but one day I found out about her that she was having multiple affairs. That was the last day when I talked to her. Since that day, neither she tried to talk to me nor I did.

My mom knew very well about Anushka because she was The first person with whom I shared my pain and since then she planned lots of blind dates for me but I never found anyone worthy for my love. They were all gold diggers, few of them were sluts who was pretending to be from a respected family but I revealed the truth from behind their masks and even my Mom didn't like any of them.

This time my mom was different. I never felt her so much confident about anyone but about this girl, she was more than confident. I wanted to know what was the reason that she became so impressed with that girl when she just met her only once!

I wasn't the same Karan whom I used to be. I became the most cold hearted billionaire after my breakup. I was famous for my cold behavior and for my anger. I didn't have any relationship with anyone after Anushka and I wasn't planning to do it again but my mom isn't going to stop until I'll get married. So let it be that way. I will meet the girl tomorrow because I can't see my mom sad. If she wants to see me getting married, I will but for her only. I finished my work and exited my office as soon as I was done I started the engine and drove towards my house.

After few minutes, I reached to my house. I went straight to my room and took a shower and then I went downstairs for dinner. I always have that hectic schedule that I barely manage to have time for my family but it's good as soon as it keeps me busy because when I have even a moment where I've nothing to do my mind starts playing flashbacks of my past.

We had dinner together and my mom was continuously talking about the girl with whom I was going to meet tomorrow. I finished my food and came back to my room. I lied on the bed and started thinking about that girl. I was impatient to see that girl who won my mom's heart at the first meeting didn't notice when I slept while thinking about her.

NEXT DAY

I got up early from my bed as usual. After getting freshen up, I took a bath and wore a black Armani suit. I placed my watch around my wrist and went downstairs to where my parents were waiting for me.

I was going to meet that girl today and I wanted to finish this blind date thing soon because I wasn't interested at all. It was just a formality for me because I can't make my Mom sad at any cost.

As soon as I came downstairs, my mom came to me and complemented me like she always do. After that we went to my car and started towards that girl's house.

PRECAP : KARAN - TEJASSWI 1ST MEET!

Here is the second part of the story!!
I hope you all are liking this story!!
Plz do likes and comments!!
Next update after 100 likes!!!

~ Your Chotu & New Writer ❤️