Part- 61

Helloo lovely people's!!!

Today is a big day for Our KK because it's a Trailer launch of #ThankYouForComing...
It's already out soo gooo and check it outtt now!!!

Shower some love to this part!!!
MATURE CONTENT AHEAD READ IT ON YOUR OWN RISK !!!

Happy Reading ❤️

TEJASSWI'S POV

Tejasswi: Sunny,y..you won't do an..anything.

Karan: Are you scared, wifey?

Tejasswi: No. I.. I'm not scared.

He took one more step and my back hit the wall. God, save me please.

Karan: Really Sweetie?

He leaned closer to my face and I sucked on a breathe. He looked at me like he was observing something and then a smile formed on his lips.

Karan: You are scared, wifey.

I didn't say anything instead I started walk past him but he placed his hand on my stomach and pulled me back to my previous place.

Karan: Where do you think you are going, huh?

Tejasswi: I.. I'm not g..going anywhere.

Karan: So, what were you saying before? You won't repeat, huh?

Tejasswi: No, I didn't say anything like that.

Karan: Oh you did, wifey. You called me hubby and when I asked you to say it again, you said no and even teased me. Where's your sarcasm now, huh?

He slowly wrapped his one arm around my waist and leaned in to kiss me but I was too shy so I tried to push him. He didn't budge instead he clutched my neck with his other hand and closed the distance between us by capturing my lips in his.

I moaned when he tightened his hold around my neck and kissed me like he had no plan to let me go. His hand moved from my waist to my back slowly going upwards and before I could register his next move, he unclasped my bra.

I gasped and he slide his tongue inside my mouth and now his hand was on my breast, rolling one nipple in between his thumb and finger. He pinched my nipple and I jumped in pain. He massaged my breast to soothe the pain and moved his lips towards my neck, planting soft feather like kisses all over my neck.

Tejasswi: Ahhh....Karannn....

Karan: Uhmm, are you getting turned on, wifey?

I didn't say anything and he slowly started lifting my t shirt up and within a second, it was lying on the floor. My body was half naked and his eyes were lurking around my breasts. I felt my nipples getting hard and something wet started coming out from my vagina.

I turned my face away from him and for few seconds, he didn't touch me but after almost five seconds, his chest came in contact with my back and I realized that he was shirtless. Oh God!

I took a deep breathe but he took my breathe away by cupping my both breasts from behind.

Karan: Oh fuck, you are so sexy wifey.

I closed my eyes and placed my hand above on his and tried To remove them but he squeezed my breasts and trapped me in between his body and the wall.

Tejasswi: Karannn....

He twirl me around and kissed me once again. He lifted me up and my legs automatically got wrapped around his waist. He started approaching the bed without breaking the kiss.

He dropped me on the bed and started hovering over me. He kissed my neck and his hand slipped inside my panty without wasting any moment. He started massaging my already swollen clit and a sudden stream of excitement. It started running throughout my whole body.

Karan: You are already dripping wet, wifey.

Tejasswi: Karannnnn...

Karan: Don't say anything.

He pulled my jeans shorts down along with my panty and spread my legs. He looked at me with hunger and lust forming in his eyes.

Karan: I can't wait to taste you, wifey.

Tejasswi: Karan please....ahhhh...God...

He started eating my pussy and for the first time I wrapped my fingers in his hairs and moved him more towards me. He didn't mind and ate me more hungrily.

Tejasswi: Ahhhh....uhmm...... it feels....so good...

Karan: Hmm, I'm glad you are loving it, wifey.

He inserted his one finger inside me and sucked on my clit while moving his finger in my vagina. He fucked me with his finger and soon my pussy started getting filled with wet and warm liquid.

Then he added one more finger and increased his speed and started grazing my clit with his teeth and sucked on it. He groaned against my pussy and it tickled me even more. I pushed my hips upwards and he got more access to my pussy.

He tossed me upside down and threw my legs on his shoulders. He started eating me out from the behind and I clutched the sheets in my fists, I shivered with his every lick but he restricted my movements and continued licking me down there.

Karan: Come for me, wifey. Let me taste you.

With his command, my stomach started clenching and he overstimulated me by rubbing my clit with his thumb. I came in his mouth and he didn't removed his mouth instead licked me clean.

Karan: “Thank You For Coming Wifey”

He came on top of me and pecked my lips. I was breathing heavily and my eyes were closed while was trying to catch my breathe.

Karan: Wifey?

Tejasswi: Yes Karan?

Karan: I can't wait anymore.

Tejasswi: Huh?

Karan: I want to claim you right now. I want to fuck you right here and make you mine. I can't wait any longer.

My eyes went wide in shock and fear started building inside my chest. God, the moment has arrived already. He stood up from the bed and removed his clothes. He was standing in front of me, completely naked.

His manhood was standing in attention and he was so big that I was in doubt if it will fit.

Karan: It will fit, don't worry.

I looked at him in surprise and he smirked at me.

To be Continue.......

Here is the next chapter!!!
Now a days I'm super busy because ganpati ji aa rhe hai...I have to do a lot of work at home...So whenever I am free, I will give small or big update... Please adjust for a few days!

After soo long I'm writing this mature content I hope you all enjoyed this!!!

~ Your Chotu & New Writer ❤️