Part- 31

Helloo Lovely People's!!!
Shower some love to this chapter also!!
Hit the STAR Button for next update!!
Happy Reading ❤️

TEJASSWI'S POV

Karan kissed me for so long that I started feeling suffocating. I pushed him away and he looked at me with a frown on his face.

Karan: What?

Tejasswi: W...what are y...you doing Sunny?

Karan: What? What you said??

Tejasswi: Sunny! Sorry, Mom - Dad calls you sunny, that's why I also said..

I said lowering my eyes. He immediately smiled at me and said...

Karan: Hey baby, Don't Say Sorry, From today you will call me sunny only!

Tejasswi: Okay Kar... I mean Sunny!

He kissed my cheeks and again captured my lips.

Tejasswi: Sunny!!!

Karan: What?? I'm kissing my wife?

Tejasswi: You are actually planning my death. You didn't even let me breathe.

Karan: Did I leave you breathless, wifey?

He said with a smirk on his face and I pushed him harder and started getting off of the bed but he caught me by my wrist and pulled me back towards his chest.

He was going to kiss me again but his phone started ringing all of a sudden. He took his phone from the nightstand and pulled me into his embrace.

He answered the phone and put it on the speaker. It was his mother's phone.

Karan: Hey Mumma, how are you?

KM: I'm fine son,how are you and Teju?

Karan: We are good Mumma.

KM: Where is she?

Karan: She is here with me Mumma.

KM: Teju, Baccha is he good to you? Just let me know if he do anything wrong, okay?

Karan: Mumma...how can you say that? I'm your son, don't you trust me?

KM: I trust you but I need to make sure about Teju too.

She chuckled and Laughed.

Tejasswi: Hey Mom, I'm good and he....

KM: Is he making trouble there?

Tejasswi: Mom..uhmm...

Karan glared at me while I took some time to respond to Mom. He was trying to give me warning signs through his eyes and I chuckled at his cute reactions.

Tejasswi: No Mom, we are good.

I answered and he came near my ear and whispered.

Karan: Just wait for this call to end and you will get to know what I will do to you ‘Mrs. Kundrra’.

Oh my God! How many nicknames he was going to give me in a day. I liked when he addressed me as 'Mrs. Kundrra'.

I tried to push him away but he was holding me tightly into his arms and I don't think that he was planning to let me go.

KM: Okay guys, I called you to share a good news with you.

Karan: And what is that?

KM: We are in the hospital and Meenu just given birth to two healthy children. One baby girl and one baby boy..
Surprise!