Part- 37

Helloo lovely people's!!!
Here is the 2nd chapter of the day!!
Shower some love to this part also!!
Next part ready hai, complete the target soon!!
Hit the STAR Button for next update!!
Happy Reading ❤️

KARAN'S POV

She removed my hand from her wrist and turned her face away from me. She stopped a taxi and was going to hop on but I pulled her back towards me and she landed safely on my chest.

The taxi driver was looking towards us for an answer to which I signaled him to leave and he left after making an irritated face.

Tejasswi: Karan, what's your problem ? Let me go I said.

Karan: Hey, where are you going?

Tejasswi: I'm going back to home.

Karan: No you are not going anywhere.

Tejasswi: You are not gonna decide where I'm going. Leave my hand.

She started wriggling in my arms and now I have to take the control because I think it's not gonna work until I take the charge. I pushed her slowly against the car and restricted her moves.

Tejasswi: Karan, what are you doing?

Karan: Listen to me very carefully wifey, I said sorry and I realized I have misunderstood everything but you are testing my limit now. Yes I misunderstood because you don't have any idea how fucking beautiful and sexy you are and that's the reason I feel insecure because anyone can almost try to make a move on you because there's no offense that you are so hot.

I whispered the last part in her ear and she whimpered with my sudden proximity. She tried to push me away but I didn't budge even a bit and pulled her towards my chest by her waist.

Karan: One more thing, I'm very possessive about you and I am never gonna apologize for being possessive because you are mine and mine only, no one can have you...never ever.

Her eyes went wide and she looked down towards our feet to ignore the Tension between us which was growing each and every single second.

I grazed her jawline with my teeth and slowly whispered in her ear once again.

Karan: You shouldn't leave like that baby when I was with you. You deserves to be punished for that and I will give you the sweetest punishment for that. Just wait for some time.

Her breathe hitched up due to my sweet threat and I chuckled after seeing her reaction.

Karan: Let's go, we are going for a movie today.

I said and held the car door for her. She turned to sit on the passenger seat and I couldn't stop myself so I spanked her. She stopped in mid way and for a second, she didn't move then she looked at me with wide eyes and opened mouth.

Tejasswi: D..did you just...

Karan: Do you want me to confirm that by spanking you once again baby?

She turned her face away from me with a flushed face and I chuckled lightly. I bent to the level of her ear and whispered in her ear.

Karan: You are going to have lots of surprise today as you are going to be punished for your bad behavior, just wait and watch.

I said those words and found her chest heaving with unknown fear. I smiled at her reaction and went to the driver's seat. I looked at her once again and found her bottom lip in between her teeth.

Oh my baby is nervous, huh? You don't have any idea what is waiting for you today Laddoo. Let me show you what I will do to you.

I said to myself and ignited the engine.

I stopped the car in front of the movie theater and exited the car. I opened the car door for Teju but she was lost in her thoughts. I chuckled knowing very well that what must be going on in her little head.

I tapped on her shoulder and she gasped in a shock because she was too indulged in her thoughts that she didn't realize that the car has stopped already.

I extended my hand towards her and she took it after taking a deep breathe. I pulled her towards my chest and she landed safely on my chest, placing her hands where my heart was beating. I smirked at her and she gulped audibly after looking into my eyes.

Karan: Don't be scared yet, wifey. I'm not going to do anything here so just relax.

I whispered in her ear and she sighed in relief.

Karan: Wait for me till we will be inside the theatre.

Her breathe hitched once again after listening to my words. She looked at me with her puppy eyes and I took her earlobe in between my mouth and bite slowly. She moaned and pushed me a little away from her.

I wrapped my arm around her waist and started walking inside the theatre. I bought two tickets of VIP section and took our seats. There were few people in the theatre and only two or three couples were there. We took our seats and the movie has started.

Almost thirty minutes went like that. We were sitting on our seats inter locking our fingers. She was so focused on the movie but my whole attention was on her only.

After few minutes, she got stiffened so looked towards the screen and found out that there was a hot romantic scene where the male lead was chasing the girl and the girl was running inside the room, here and there in a towel.

The male lead caught the female lead's hand and pushed her on the bed. He was hovering over her trapping her beneath him. He removed her towel and threw it on the floor. Audience could not see there naked bodies because the director did a great job on setting perfect angles but the hotness in that scene can't be ignored.

Laddoo started looking at me and when she found me already staring at her, she turned her gaze away while chewing her bottom lips in between her teeth.

I stood from my seat and came in front of her, blocking her view. She looked at me with confusion and I took my time to increase her confusion more. I pulled her to make her stand on her feet.

She thought I decided to leave the theatre so she started walking away from her seat but before she could take her second step further, I sat on her seat and pulled her back to the seat and made her sit in between my legs.

Karan: Where do you think you are going, wifey?

Tejasswi: I thought...Karan...uhhm..

Karan: It's Sunny For You Wifey.

And I nuzzled in her neck and she moaned in response. She tried to stand up from my lap but I wrapped my both arms around her stomach and made her sit on my lap...

To be Continue.....

Here is the next chapter!!!
I know you guys wants a manaoing session but Karan is very naughty here I hope you all will enjoy itt!!!

Next part will be Something special and most awaited part #iykyk 🌚😂❤️

Let me know how is this track???

Next update after 290 likes!!!

~ Your Chotu & New Writer ❤️