Part- 52

Helloo lovely people's!!!
Shower some love to this chapter!
Hit the STAR Button for next update!!
Happy Reading ❤️

PS: How Rishi did the recording will be Reveal in the upcoming chapters!!

KARAN'S POV

Today John got the footage and even though there's a chance that Rishi might have played smart and must have had a copy of the video but atleast I had one of them to show everything to Teju and tell her the truth about her father.

TEJASSWI'S POV

When I came out of the bathroom, I found Karan sitting on the bed thinking about something very deep that he didn't even notice me. I tapped on his shoulder and he looked at me.

Tejasswi: What happened?

Karan: Nothing, I'm just tired. I'll take a shower and you order something to eat, okay wifey?

Tejasswi: Okay.

He rushed into the bathroom keeping his head low and I couldn't understand what was going on in his mind. As soon as he went to take a shower, his phone started ringing. I thought it would be an urgent call so I picked up the phone as it was from John!

Karan told me before that he is a genuine and most faithful guy in his office and he is Karan's private agent so thinking about the urgency, I decided to pick up the call.

John- Hello boss, I'm outside your house.

Tejasswi: John, it's me Tejasswi.

John- Hello ma'am, can you please convey my message to boss that I'm here ?

Tejasswi: Is there something urgent, John ? Actually he just went to take a shower, you just wait few seconds, I'm coming down.

John- No, It's okay ma'am. I can wait outside.

Tejasswi: No, I'm coming. It's not appropriate to let you wait outside when you can wait for Karan inside the house so there's no point to keep standing there.

John- Okay ma'am, thank you so much.

Tejasswi: Your welcome.

I hung up the call and put on my clothes. I let my hairs fell on my back as they were still wet and didn't bother to do makeup as I don't like wearing makeup at all so I just applied some lip gloss and made my way to downstairs.

I opened the door and let John come inside.

He sat on the couch after greeting me and I offered him some coffee and snacks.

Karan was taking some extra time in shower today and John was looking a little bit in hurry as he was looking towards our room again and again. I decided to ask him if there's any problem.

Tejasswi: John, what's wrong? Why do you seems like stressed about something?

John- No ma'am, it's nothing. Boss told me to bring something for him and he gave me a task to complete but boss is taking shower and I can't leave without giving this to him.

If I won't leave now, the task will be pending for the day after tomorrow. That's the only reason I'm a little bit stressed about.

Tejasswi: You can give me that envelope, I will give him this envelope. Don't worry and you should leave if it's important to complete the task today.

John- Ma'am are you sure that you will handover this to boss?

Tejasswi: Yes, of course. Don't worry, I'll give him the envelope as soon as he will come outside of the bathroom.

John- Thank you ma'am. Have a great day ahead.

After bowing his head to me, he left and I was placing the envelope on the table but it got slipped from my hand and a little USB flash drive fell down from the envelope. I picked it up and placed it back inside the envelope.

I started thinking about Karan again and then my mind clicked that John was also looking lost just like Karan. Is there something related to his company which he doesn't want to discuss with me? Is he facing some difficulties in his business? What is this USB flash drive about?

I took the envelope to our room and connected the USB flash drive with Karan's laptop. A video started playing on the screen and when I looked at the video clearly, my mind went blank. It was a video of me and Karan when it was our very first night after marriage and he tried to hurt me.

My mind started getting clouded with several thoughts as I've never expected this from Karan. Was he recording all this? But why ? Is he planning to insult me in front of everyone?

I don't know why but my mind and my heart; both are telling me different things right now. My mind is telling me that he is planning to humiliate me in front of everyone while my heart is telling me that he will never do that as he promised me that he will never hurt me again.

I want to believe what my heart is telling me but how can I believe my heart when the proof is in front of me ? I fell on the floor feeling devastated. The video was still playing on the laptop screen and I couldn't take my eyes off of the screen as everything started coming back to the back of my mind whatever has happened at our first night.

My vision started getting blurred due to tears forming in my eyes and my heart started getting clenched inside my chest. I was feeling suffocated and I couldn't believe that he will do something like that to me? I closed my eyes and opened and then closed them again, just to make sure that it was just my imagination but it was fucking truth. Everything was happening in real, he fucking hurt me.... AGAIN!!!!

TO BE CONTINUE......

Here is the next chapter!!!
I hope you all liking this track!!!
Now what will Karan do???
Will Teju leave Karan Or she will trust him.???

Let me know in comments section!!!

~ Your Chotu & New Writer ❤️