Part- 11

Hello lovely people's!!!
You guys are Crazy 3rd Update of the day!!
Shower some love to this part also!
Hit the STAR Button for next update!!
Happy Reading ❤️

Disclaimer:

This story is totally based on my imagination.
The characters in this story have nothing to do with real life ones.
This is a fanfiction story so please don't judge them in real life.
And sorry if you feel bad reading about words used by karan for Tejasswi.
And many things are going to happen like this, you may not like it but it is important for this story.
So please don't hate me and the characters in this story!!!
Please gaffe matt dena😭

Let's Start The Story!!!!

TEJASSWI'S POV

We came back from the venue and Karan's mom showed me the house and at last she lead me in Karan's room, where I was supposed to live from now on. Karan was with his father and Karan's mom was sitting with me.

KM: Teju, I know you must be scared right now but call me if you need anything, okay?

Tejasswi: Yes, Mom.

KM:.Finally, I've my daughter in law and that too the beautiful one. I must say, you are the most beautiful and sincere girl I've ever seen. When I first saw you, I knew it that only you are the one who's going to be my daughter in law because you have all the qualities of being my daughter in law. I'm glad that you agreed to get marry with my Sunny. Thank you so much Meri Bacchi and don't hesitate to tell me if you need anything, okay?

Tejasswi: Yes, Mom. Thank you.

KM: No need to thank me dear, it's my pleasure.

After saying this Mom left me alone and I waited for Karan but he didn't come even after 2 or maybe 3 hours. I was so tired that I sat on the bed and leaned my head to the headrest of the bed. I didn't know when my eyes started getting heavier and I dozed off.

I woke up when I heared the sound of closing the door. I looked towards the door and found Karan standing there and his eyes were fixed on me. He was staring at me with a Smirk on his face and it seemed like he was thinking about something I was already scared of him and his expressions were not helping me much in that situation.

He started taking slow and steady steps towards the bed where I was lying. With each step he took, he was removing his clothes and I started getting more scared of him. His tie and shirt was already lying on the floor and in the next second he removed the belt from his waist and throw that on the floor and it joined his clothes on the floor.

Tejasswi: Wh..what are y... You doing?"

He didn't say anything and keep coming towards the bed while taking slow steps, I started getting off of his bed but suddenly he took two long steps and held me by my shoulders tightly and I gasped in shock and fear.

Karan: Where do you think you are going, huh?

Tejasswi: Leave me.

Karan: Stop your act you bitch, I know you are a gold digger and agreed for this marriage just to get my money.

Tejasswi: it's not true.

Karan: Shut up. I know very well what's true and who you are. You are a bitch who is just acting good to proove that you are different but the truth is that you are just like everyone. I will teach you a lesson so you won't try to mess with me in your whole life, you bitch.

Tejasswi: Please leave me, you are hurting me.

Karan: It's nothing much of what I'm going to do with you.

KARAN'S POV

And with that I smashed my lips on hers. I kissed her vigorously and she kept punching my shoulders and trying to push me away but I didn't leave her instead I bit on her lips and neck. She cried out in pain and I covered her mouth with my palm and keep kissing her neck and gave her bites all over her neck.

I broke the kiss and she took a sharp deep breath and tried to lift her weak body from the bed but I pulled her back towards the bed and tore her dress in one go. She became shocked and covered herself by placing her hands on her breasts and I didn't get the chance to look at her breast.

I pulled her towards me and tried to remove her hand but her hold was firm around her chest so I tried to kiss her again but this time she pushed me away from her and a hard slap landed on my cheek, hard enough to turn my face to the side. It took me a moment to realize that she slapped me and meanwhile she ran away and locked herself in the bathroom.

TEJASSWI'S POV

I was so scared when I saw him standing near the door. He was angry, I don't know why. He started removing his clothes while approaching the bed. I was terrified by his behavior so I tried to escape but he caged me between him and the bed. He forcefully kissed me and bite my neck and lips like a hungry animal. I was crying and begging him to leave me but no mercy was shown instead he kept biting me agressively and he even covered my mouth to muffle my cries and continued his torture.

I was feeling hopeless at that moment. I kept trying again and again to push him away but I was too weak in front of him and he was acting like I was a non living thing which don't have any feelings and kept hurting me like that. When I first met him, I knew it that it won't be easy to deal with him and my marriage life wasn't going to be perfect at all but I didn't expected him to act like that way. I was expecting just his cursing and hatred. I never thought that he would try to rape me.

I tried to sit down on the bed and tried to push him but he tore my dress. For a second I wondered about what just happened and when my eyes fell on my almost exposed body, my eyes got filled with tears and I immediately covered myself. He again tried to kiss me but this time, I wasn't going to tolerate his insult. I was trying to make him understand that I wasn't comfortable with this but he tried to force me once again and there was no way I could handle that anyone.

I regained my strength and slapped him hard enough to tilt his head towards the other side. He immediately placed his hand on his cheek and traced his cheek with his palm. I can bet my fingers could have imprinted on his cheek but I didn't care about that at that moment and escaped from his hold when he was trying to understand what just happened. I know he must be shocked by my sudden action but what more could he expect after trying to almost rape someone?

I ran inside the bathroom and closed the door. I leaned on the bathroom door and let my tears roll down on my cheeks. It was getting heavy inside my chest each and every minute. I started crying out loud and looked into the mirror. I cringed after looking at my reflection. My neck was covered with purple bite marks and my face was red due to embarrassment and continuous crying. I closed my eyes once again and shed few more tears.

When I realized that there were no more tears left to release. I washed my face several times and took a long bath in a hope to remove his touch from my body but the more I was scrubbing myself, the more I was feeling dirty. Soon my skin became red due to scrubbing for so long. I sat inside the bathtub and soaked my body in warm water. I started crying and let my tears vanished inside the water.

Sooo Here is the another chapter of this story!!!
I hope you all are liking this story!!
Plz plz plz let me know in comments section how is story Going???
And shower love!!

NEXT UPDATE AFTER 130 LIKES!!!

~ Your Chotu & New Writer ❤️