Part- 59

Helloo lovely people's!!!
Shower some love to this chapter!!!
Hit STAR Button for next update!!
Don't forget to read Note at the of the chapter!!
Next update will be based on your response!!
Happy Reading ❤️

KARAN'S POV

I came back to my house where Teju was sitting on the couch, reading a magazine. When she spotted me, she looked at the wall clock and came to me.

Tejasswi: Karan, are you okay? You seems tensed and you came back early today.

Karan: Yeah, I'm not feeling good.

Tejasswi: What happened? Are you having fever?

She touched my forehead and her face showed concern for me. I cupped her face in between my palms and planted a soft kiss on her lips.

Karan: No, I'm not having fever but this headache is killing me.

I said while placing my hand on my forehead. She immediately took my hand in her hand and lead me towards the couch. When I sat down on the couch, she started massaging my head and I immediately started feeling relaxed with her delicate touch.

My mind was still busy in thinking about whatever Rishi told me today and I couldn't decide whether I should tell Teju about that or not.

Tejasswi: Sunny?

Karan: Huh?

Tejasswi: What's wrong with you today Sunny? I've been calling your name again and again but you seemed lost.

Karan: Nothing, I was thinking about something.

Tejasswi: About what Sunny?

Karan: Nothing Laddoo, just business related issues.

Tejasswi: You are lying Sunny.

Karan: What? No Teju!

Tejasswi: Yes, you are.

Karan: Why did you say that ?

Tejasswi: Every time you feel nervous or telling a lie, you don't look into my eyes and touch your forehead a lot. That's what you were doing and no matter if you lied to me or you are nervous about something, I want to know.

Karan: Teju, please try to understand that I can't tell you right now.

Tejasswi: I don't want to listen anything. Either you tell me now or just leave me alone.

Karan: What? Baby, please try to understand. It's not easy for me.

Tejasswi: It must not be that hard too. You said last time that you will tell me everything but now here you are again, keeping secrets from me.

Karan: Laddoo Baby, it's for your own good. I will tell you but now is not the right time. Please...

Tejasswi: Sorry for bothering you, Karan. I won't ask you about anything now.

With those words, she left me alone in the main hall. I held my head in between my both hands. My head was ponding due to overthinking and I didn't know how to tell her everything. I didn't even know that how will she react after getting to knowing the truth.

I shrugged every single thing aside and went inside my room. She was sitting on the bed with a sad face. When I noticed my presence, she ignored me and walked towards the dresser. She started combing her hairs. I approached her and took the comb from her hands but before I could comb her hairs, she started leaving.

I stopped her and turned her to look at me. She was so pissed off with me and it was clearly written on her face.

Karan: Laddoo Baby, I'm sorry. I know I hurt you again but you don't know how confused I am right now. I don't want to hide anything from you but I'm scared to tell you all that because I don't know how much that thing will affect you. I can't lose my Teju again. You started getting back to your normal state and now I don't want to stressed you out again.

Tejasswi: Sunny, if you wouldn't tell me I'll be stressed as hell because it makes me feel like I'm not important enough to you so you could share your secrets with me. Please tell me what happened?

Karan: Okay, I'll tell you but please promise me that you will not push me away this time. You will let me know exactly what you will feel after knowing all the things, okay? I'll always be by your side, just don't push me away from you this time.

Tejasswi: Okay, I won't. Promise.

Then I told her everything which Rishi said in my cabin and she became silent for few minutes.

Karan: Laddoo Sweety, please talk to me.

She sighed heavily and her eyes seemed too busy to stare at nothing particularly but she didn't dare to look at me, not even once and that pretty much bothered me.

Karan: I knew it that you will push me away again and that's why I didn't dare to say anything but here we are....

Tejasswi: I'm not pushing you away, Sunny. I knew it already. I knew it that he wasn't my real father. I knew everything.

I looked at her face to find any sarcasm hidden in her answer but there wasn't any. She was damn serious. How? How did she know about it? Did Rishi tell her? Did he come here after leaving my office? Did she hide it from me since the beginning? Am I missing something? What the hell is going on?

Here is the next chapter!!!
Did you all like this twist???
How does teju know about Rishi???
How will Karan React???
Let me know in comments section!!!

NOTE: I know I have written something  not relatable...but please bear itt!!!
Sorry if I disappoint you!!!

~ Your Chotu & New Writer ❤️