Part- 70

One Last Tome,
Hellooo Lovely People's!!
Every good thing has an end,
so today our story is also coming to an end!!
I am very emotional today,
there are 2 reasons for that;
1. Today my Ganpati Bappa went to his village!!
2. And This story is over today!!
I never thought This story of mine will get so much love but you all proved me wrong.
I hope I haven't disappointed you all.
Thank you so much for all love 🫶
Happy Reading ❤️

NEXT DAY

TEJASSWI'S POV

I was very nervous because my father in law said that I should join the company from today and I had no idea how it works.

Tejasswi: Dad, I have never worked in any company. What if I did something wrong?

Karan's Dad: Everything is going to be alright beta and Sunny will be there to help you. He will teach you how to handle the things and you will learn quickly, don't worry. Take your time dear, I have faith in you that you will do magic in business.

Tejasswi: Dad, I'm nervous.

Karan's Dad: Don't be, my baccha. When it comes to business, I have never done even a single mistake and trust me, when I decided to take this decision for you, I have seen the lady who can do magic in house and office too, with her mind. You have that potential but you haven't found out yet because you didn't get any opportunity to proove yourself but trust me, you are the perfect choice for this business and you will do the best, I'm sure.

Tejasswi: I will try to do my best, Dad.

Karan's Dad: I know, I trust you.

Tejasswi: Thank you Dad.

I hugged him and he patted my head. Karan took my hand and I kissed my daughter one last time before leaving for the company with Karan. My mother in law assured me that she will take care of the baby so I don't need to worry about her at all and I knows very well that she really do care for her a lot, even more than me.

Karan started driving the car and soon we reached outside the company. Karan looked at me and I was looking at the entrance of company with nervousness. My hand became clammy due to nervousness. Karan must have noticed my nervousness so he took my hand in his and squeezed it a little to assure me.

Karan: Don't panic, wifey. I will be there by your side, every single moment, okay?

Tejasswi: Yeah, thank you. It's just that..uh... I have never done something like this before so I have zero experience when it comes to business.

Karan: It's okay, wifey. We will start from the basic and you will learn everything soon, I will make sure of that.

I looked at Karan with so much love. How lucky I am to find Karan in my life? How can someone do this much effort for anyone?

Karan: What happened Laddoo?

Tejasswi: Nothing, I'm just thinking that how lucky I am. I'm so happy that I decided to get married to you, that was the best decision of my whole life.

Karan: Same here. I love you, wifey.

Tejasswi: I love you too, hubby.

He leaned in to kiss me and I also unbuckled my seatbelt and kissed him back with the same passion. We enjoyed the kiss for quite some time and he pulled me on his lap. He caressed my cheeks and kissed my forehead.