Part- 30

Hellooo Lovely People's!!!
Yesterday I already told you about condition in my city, that's why mai update nhi de paayi!!!
Please let me know in comments section part kaisa laga??
Shower some love to this chapter!!
Hit the STAR Button for next update!!
Happy Reading ❤️

KARAN'S POV

Karan: No, no more tears. You have already shed a lot of tears. Please tell me, who hurt you?

Tejasswi: It's my mom.

Karan: What? How can someone hit her own daughter?

Tejasswi: I... I'm...

And she again started crying and this time I pulled her on my lap and hugged her tightly.

Karan: Baby, please talk to me.

I don't know why I said that but it didn't feel strange on my tongue when I called her baby. It felt good. She looked at me in confusion and I cupped her face in both my hands while she was still sitting on my lap.

Karan: Stop crying and please talk to me baby.

She smiled towards me and took a deep breathe before speaking.

Tejasswi: I'm not her real daughter. She is my stepmother. She...she used to beat me since my childhood and I used to follow her orders throughout my life. She never treated me as her own daughter she just pretended to care for me for just two years after getting married to my father and then when my father transferred the shares on her name, she started treating me as her maid.

Teju told me every single thing about her and after knowing everything about her, I felt really bad. I was feeling guilty for treating her badly, for judging her without even knowing her. I was feeling disgusted for even thinking like that.

How can I hurt a pure soul like her ? I always felt that something is strange whenever I tried to hurt her. That was my intuition telling me that I was doing wrong but I neglected my inner voice and hurt her.

I was so stupid to compare her with my ex. She didn't deserve me but still she accepted the proposal just because of her father. She never asked for anything but I treated her badly and called her gold digger even though she never asked for a single penny.

I pulled her towards my chest and whispered in her ear.

Karan: I'm sorry baby. I'm really sorry.

I apologized to Teju several times but it wasn't feeling enough because my guilt was much bigger than my apology.

Karan: I'm really sorry baby, could you please forgive me?

Tejasswi: Karan, why are you apologizing? You didn't slap me, right? That was my mom who slapped me so why are you saying sorry again and again when you did nothing wrong?

Karan: How can you say that?

Tejasswi: Huh?

Karan: How can you say that I didn't do anything wrong? Don't you remember what I have done with you during our first night? Don't you remember what I called you since we got married? I was wrong about you and I always used to call you gold digger and that too without knowing you. I'm so sorry baby. I'm feeling really guilty for hurting you.

I couldn't stop myself from crying and soon we both started crying and hugged each other tightly.

Tejasswi: It's okay, Karan. Anyone could have thought that I was a gold digger because I accepted the proposal without knowing about you.