Part- 39

Helloo lovely people's!!
Target is not complete yet i am giving update!
I was getting the huge response as before, I thought I would write 50 chapter plus story but According to the response I am getting now, I will finish the story soon.
Thank You for all the love!!
Happy Reading ❤️

TEJASSWI'S POV

We came back after having dinner in a restaurant and Karan kept teasing me again and again by asking the questions related to movie which I don't have any idea about.

We both came inside our bedroom and he removed his coat and tie. I made my way towards the bathroom to change my clothes but he stopped me by holding my wrists.

Karan: Where are you going, wifey ?

Tejasswi: I'm going to change my clothes, why?

Karan: I've seen already everything and you are still not comfortable with me?

Tejasswi: Stop teasing me Sunny, I.. I'm not used to it and besides it there was darkness in theatre so you still...

I immediately covered my mouth because the words just slipped from my mouth and I regretted immediately. I looked at him to find him smiling at me. A playful smile was dancing on his lips and he pulled me towards his chest. Shit.

Karan: Do you want me to see you completely naked here, in the bright light?

He whispered in my ear and looked at me questioningly. I looked at him with wide eyes.

Tejasswi: N..no, that's not...wh..at I meant.

Karan: That's exactly what you meant. Let me see...

Tejasswi: Kar...ran...

He started taking steps forward towards me and I immediately ran inside the bathroom and he started laughing out loud. He was teasing me again. God, please save me from embarrassing myself.

I changed my clothes and came out of the bathroom. I looked at Karan who was sitting on the bed with some papers in his hands and he had a serious look on his face.

Tejasswi: What happened, Karan? What is it?

Karan: Come here.

He held my hand and made me sit on the bed in front of him. My gaze fell on the papers and my mood changed all of a sudden. They were the papers about our contract marriage which he gave me after our marriage, to show that I wasn't going to be happy in my whole life because he wasn't going to love me...never ever.

I became sad after looking at those papers because of course we had a moment today but he doesn't love me and the moment could be out of impulse. I started getting nervous and bowed my head down towards my hands which were shaking in anxiety.

My mind started making scenarios about the things like Karan just realized that what we had today shouldn't have happened and he was going to show me the marriage contract papers to show me my place which was clearly not in his life.

I was disappointed and preparing myself for his anger but my thoughts got interrupted by a tearing sound. When I looked at Karan, he was tearing the papers of marriage contract and threw them in a trash can and burned them with a lighter.

Karan: I'm sorry wifey for not doing this earlier. I've realized my mistake and decided to do it today because I wanted to start a new life with you, forgetting all the hurtful things which happened in the past. I don't want to remember anything from the past and I'm expecting the same from you.

I'm here for you and I'll protect you from everyone and everything. No one could be able to hurt you because I'll be your shield.

Tejasswi: Oh Sunny I got scared when I saw those papers in your hands. I thought you are angry again and now you will be hurting me because you remembered that everything was mistake which happened today and you are regretting it all...

Karan: Shh, stop crying baby. It wasn't a mistake and I'm never gonna hurt you, okay? Today was the best day of my life and I'm the luckiest man in the world to get such a beautiful and loving wife. I'm not regretting what happened between us but I do have regret for hurting you in the past and I don't think I'll ever be able to remove that regret from my mind and heart.

Tejasswi: Don't think about it. It doesn't matter what you did in the past when you are trying to do better in the future and like you said, let's not think about the past, right?

Karan: Yeah. Thank you so much baby for forgiving me, I love you so much Laddoo❤️

I looked at him with shock and he formed a shy smile on his lips showing his dimple on his left cheek.

Tejasswi: Karan do you really....

Karan: Yeah, I really love you. It wasn't the plan to tell you like this. I wanted to express my feelings but not like a casual way like this. I wanted to make it special for you but the words just slipped from my mouth. I wanted to say these words before but I was too nervous to say that before but today I couldn't stop myself.

Tejasswi: Sunny you don't know how special I am feeling right now. It can be casual for you but for me it's damn special and I am so happy that I found the love of my life which I craved since so long.

Karan: Laddoo Baby, I'm getting impatient to find out and I'm not gonna stop until I'll find out the answer to my unasked question. Do you by any chance... love me?

Here is the next chapter!!!
What will be her answer???
Did you all like this unexpected confession??
Let me know in comments section!!!

I guess ab target rakh kar fayda nhi hai!

~ Your Chotu & New Writer ❤️