Part- 60

Helloo lovely people's!!!
Shower some love to this chapter!!
Hit STAR Button for next update!!!
Happy Reading ❤️

KARAN'S POV

Karan: What do you mean that you knew it Teju ?

Tejasswi: Everything you said, I knew it since the beginning Sunny.

Karan: How? And why didn't you tell me about that?

Tejasswi: When I was thirteen years old, I found a diary hidden in my wardrobe. When I opened it, there was a short note written on the very front page.

SHORT NOTE -)

Dear Teju,

I will not be there when you will be reading this diary. Teju Beta, there's a truth about me which you really need to know and I don't have enough courage to tell you that by myself so here I'm writing everything in this diary.
Your father knows everything about me but still, I don't want him to read this diary because it will only remind him about what I did with him. So, I hope that you will never let him find this diary. Please destroy this diary after reading it and please forgive me my daughter because you were not at fault but still you had to go through a lot because of me. I'm sorry my child, I'm really sorry.

Love you, Teju.

(I have already wrote in the previous chapter what happened in past, that's why I did not write again.)

Tejasswi: Even though she told me to destroy that diary but I never found the strength to do that. I always kept the diary hidden from my father and read that in the middle of night. Not gonna lie but I hated my mother for some time because she betrayed my father. If she hadn't betrayed my father, he'd love me a lot but how can he love me when I was the reason of distance between my mother and father.

Karan: You should have told me that before. I didn't know that you had suffered that much and I was only adding stress in your life by hurting you.

Tejasswi: Karan, let it all go. I... I am happy that you care for me now and that's the only thing I want to remember.

Karan: Teju If you knew everything beforehand then why you feel hurt after listening that audio??

Tejasswi: Because, I knew that he was not my real father, but I did not know that he hated me so much and said such bad things about me. I have always considered him my real father and have always loved him.

Karan: Ohh Teju I can understand your feelings,what has happened has happened or why should we spoil the present because of the past, right???

Tejasswi: Yes Sunny You're right!!!

Karan: What do you think about your father? I don't want to forgive him for what he did do you and I never will but the decision is yours. If you want to forgive him, I will stop his company from getting destroyed but only if you want me to do that.

Tejasswi: I don't know what should I do because one part of me wants to see him getting punished for whatever he was thinking to do with me and the other part of me is telling me that I was the reason behind his attitude and I should give him a second chance.

Karan: Close your eyes sweetie and listen to your inner voice. It always helps me whenever I feel confused about anything.

She closed her eyes and I kissed her forehead and hugged her tightly. She also hugged me back and get relaxed.

Tejasswi: I don't want to forgive him but I don't want to give me him another chance either.

Karan: Tell me what you want, love? I am all ears.

Tejasswi: Can you please stop further destroying his business ?

Karan: Is that really what you want? If yes, then sure I will. Anything else, my wife?

Tejasswi: No. Thank you, Sunny.

Karan: What about your mother and sister?

Tejasswi: I don't want to have any connection with them too. Let's not dirty our hands by getting involved with all of them.

Karan: You are too good for this world baby and I'm so proud of you because there's no one like you in this world. You care for everyone and you loves everyone even after they tries to hurt you.

Tejasswi: And I'm so proud of you, hubby.

Karan: Wow, I liked that. Say it again.

Tejasswi: What?

Karan: What did you just call me?

Tejasswi: Hubby!!!

Karan: Say it once again.

Tejasswi: What? No.

Karan: Say it again.

I said in a demanding voice. She took three steps forwards and whispered in my ear.

Tejasswi: No.

I got stunned by her answer. She never acted like that. Looks like my wife is getting naughtier day by day. I liked it.

She started running and I chased her.

Karan: Once I'll get you, it's over for you, wifey.

She screamed and can even faster than before and I followed her.

TEJASSWI'S POV

I ran and ran until I was in our room. I reached inside and immediately turned to lock the door but too late. Karan was standing in the middle of the door and there's no way he will let me lock the door now. Shit.

He smirked at me and entered inside the room. He locked the door and slowly took few steps forward and I took equal steps backwards.

Karan: What happened, wifey? You are not going to run now, huh?

He teased me and I gulped In fear. My breathe get hitched after seeing him approaching me slowly.

Tejasswi: Sunny,y..you won't do an..anything.

Karan: Are you scared, wifey?

Tejasswi: No. I.. I'm not scared.

He took one more step and my back hit the wall. God, save me please.

Karan: Really Sweetie?

He leaned closer to my face and I sucked on a breathe. He looked at me like he was observing something and then a smile formed on his lips.

To be Continue......

Here is the next chapter!!!
I hope i didn't disappoint you guys!!!
Did you all like this story line???
Lovey Dove Tejran is back did you like it???
Let me know in comments section!!!

~ Your Chotu & New Writer ❤️