Part- 32

Helloo lovely people's!!!
Shower some love to this part also!!
Hit the STAR Button for next update!!
Long chapter ahead!!
1700+ words huh!!
Happy Reading ❤️

TEJASSWI'S POV

Karan: What are you doing down there? Aren't you feeling cold?

I opened my eyes and found Sunny standing outside the pool.

Tejasswi: W..when did you ... y..you were here just a moment ago and...

I stuttered again. Great. He started laughing at my stuttered speech and I looked at him for an answer. He spoke after laughing for a good time.

Karan: I came out of the pool when you were Fantasising about us.

Tejasswi: What? I..I wasn't doing anything like that. You are just overthinking.

I said but he didn't stop laughing at my remark. He was having fun while teasing me and I stopped arguing because I was too embarrassed to even argue with him.

I must say that he was too straight forward when it comes to romance. He was right about fantasies, I mean not completely right but kind of. I was expecting a kiss from him which didn't happen when we were close enough and he almost read my mind and I felt getting caught red handed at that moment.

I was lost in my thoughts when he scooped me into his arms and started walking towards our bedroom. I encircled my arms around his neck and in our way towards the bedroom he whispered in my ear.

Karan: I will definitely fulfill your wish when we will reach there. I won't disappoint my wife, don't worry.....

I looked at him with wide eyes and he winked at me.

Karan took me into our room and placed me down on the floor slowly, never breaking the eye contact for once. I shifted my weight from one foot to another. My breathing was getting shallow each and every single second by the look he had in his eyes.

Karan removed his shirt and that glint was still there in his eyes, which was present when we were inside the pool. I was getting nervous because I didn't know what was he going to do next.

My eyes travelled down towards his chiseled chest and his perfect abs. I gulped down audibly and he chuckled lightly. When I heared him chuckling, I looked towards him and found him already staring at me. My cheeks started turning red due to embarrassment.

Karan: Like what you see?

I turned my face to hide my embarrassment. I took few deep breaths to calm myself down but in just next few seconds, he was resting his chin on my shoulder and his arms were wrapped around my waist. Oh God!

Karan: I'm going to take a shower, wanna join me ?

I gasped in shock and my body temperature started rising at his words. Embarrassed wasn't the right word to define my situation at that moment. I just wanted to hide myself from him because I was unable to face him after hearing his words.

I moved my head side by side saying no and he nuzzled his nose near my neck and I whispered in response. He chuckled again in the crook of my neck and it made me tickle and I wriggled into his arms.

Tejasswi: You go first, I- I'll go after you.

Karan: Oh so you will follow me towards the bathroom, okay.

I turned to face him with wide eyes. He was looking at me with a smirk on his lips.

Tejasswi: i-didn't mean that. I-I was just saying that...uhm..you can go first and I'll take a shower when you will finished taking a shower and come out of the bathroom.