Part- 69

Hellooo Lovely People's!!!
Good morning 😇❤️
Have a great day 🤗❤️
Shower some love to this part!!
Hit the STAR Button for next update!
Happy Reading ❤️

AFTER TEN DAYS

TEJASSWI'S POV

I was standing in front of the mirror watching my figure. Karan came behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

Karan: Are you being self-conscious about your figure again, Love?

Tejasswi: No, not anymore. I've given the birth to this small creature and I love how I am looking right now because this change in my body is nothing as compared to what I have got in return.

We both glanced at our daughter, who was sleeping on the bed, peacefully. Karan kissed my forehead and made me look into his eyes.

Karan: You are right Laddoo. I like the changes you have got in return. You became more beautiful after delivering the baby. You are glowing and looking even more mesmerizing than before.

I smiled at him and wrapped my arms around his neck to capture his lips in a kiss. We both kissed for a moment and then Meenu di entered inside our room cursing under her breathe.

Meenu: Take a break, you lovebirds and come downstairs quickly. Everyone is waiting for you both and the baby.

She informed us and left the room after closing the door. I looked at Karan and both of us started laughing out loud. That's the most common scene which Meenu di was witnessing since last ten days and she always left our room getting embarrassed.

Karan: Let's go.

Tejasswi: Yeah.

Karan: put the baby in the stroller and we made our way to the garden where the guests were waiting for us.

We went towards the garden where the guests were waiting for us. Karan was walking besides me while moving the baby stroller with him.

We were welcomed there with several gifts and bouquets. Everyone came to see our daughter and they all complimented her and blessed her. I was enjoying every single moment because it was making me proud to hear those compliments about my daughter.

Finally Dad grabbed everyone's attention by clicking the champagne glass with a spoon. Everyone started looking at him with a confused face and we also looked at them to find out about what he wanted to say.

Karan's Dad: Good evening gentlemen and ladies! Today I'm so happy because my beautiful daughter in law has blessed me with a sweet little granddaughter. First of all, I want to thank her for giving birth to a hier of our family....

Then he asked me to come on stage. I looked at Karan and he also encouraged me to go where Dad was standing. I slowly made my way towards the stage and Dad placed his hand on the top of my head.

Karan's Dad: Thank you my child, you are such a goddess.

He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and turned his gaze towards the crowd.

Karan's Dad: Today, on this occasion of happiness, I want to let you all know that I have decided to open a branch of our company in three other countries; Germany, France and Australia. Karan will handle the business with his beautiful wife and when my granddaughter will grow up, she will be the handling the business with her parents.

My eyes went wide in shock after hearing dad's words. I looked at him in shock but he was grinning ear to ear.

Tejasswi: Dad, how can I...

Karan's Dad: There's more.

He didn't let me finish my sentence and continued.

Karan's Dad: On this occasion, I want to give my daughter in law a small amount of money as a gift, worth five hundred billion dollars.

My mother in law and sister in law started hooting for Dad and everyone started clapping.

Karan's Dad: Enjoy the evening, guys.

He said and I pulled him away from the stage.

Tejasswi: Dad,no. It's too much. I can't take this, please.

Karan's Dad: No, I'm not going to listen to you my child. I'm so happy and you have no idea what you have given me. You came in our lives and changed everything.

I've lost my only son years ago but you helped him getting back to his normal self again and now you have blessed me with a beautiful granddaughter. It's the merely I am able to do for you, please don't deny.

Tejasswi: But Dad, it's still too much,

Karan's Dad: No. For me, it's too little as compared to what you have given us. Thank you so much my child for giving me this little fairy.

He took the baby into his arms and started playing with her.

I turned to Karan and he was already smiling at me.

Tejasswi: Sunny, please try to help me. I can't take this big amount of money. Please ask Dad to take it back from me.

Karan: It's your gift sweetheart and I think you should not deny. Look how happy he is. He wants to shower you with happiness so let him do that, okay?

Tejasswi: But Sunny...

Karan: No buts, don't think about anything. Come on, give me a hug.

I hugged him and he also wrapped his arms around me. We both cut the cake and then we all danced and talked with the guests. They all were continuously complementing our daughter and I was feeling so happy.

At night, everyone left and we all came back inside the house. We were so tired that we all went straight to our rooms. I changed my clothes and started breastfeeding, the baby while Karan went to change his clothes.

After few minutes, Karan came out of the bathroom and found me lying down on the bed.

Karan: Are you sleeping?

Tejasswi: No, not yet. I'm just tired.

He glanced towards the crib and found the baby sleeping. He rolled on the bed and took me into his arms. He kissed me for few minutes and then we both dozed off.

Here is the 2nd last chapter of this story!!!
I am very busy these days, but still I have written this simple chapter for you all, I hope you all like it!!!!
Let me know in comments section!!!

And Yeahh I have 2 concepts for new stories, I will tell you what the last chapter!!!

You all can also give your suggestions.

~ Your Chotu & New Writer ❤️