Part- 10

Hello lovely people's!!!
I want to say THANK YOU From bottom of my heart!!!
My story is trending at no. 2 on TejRan tag!!!
I'm soo happy this happened Only because of you guys!!!
I promise I will not disappoint you all!!
Shower some love to this part also!
Hit the STAR Button for next update!!!
Happy Reading ❤️

Disclaimer:

This story is totally based on my imagination.
The characters in this story have nothing to do with real life ones.
This is a fanfiction story so please don't judge them in real life.
And sorry if you feel bad reading about words used by karan for Tejasswi.
And many things are going to happen like this, you may not like it but it is important for this story.
So please don't hate me and the characters in this story!!!

Let's Start The Story!!!!

Ps: They Lives in Florida so the wedding is going to be in the church.

KARAN'S POV

Finally the day has come and I was standing in my room in front of the mirror I wore my suit and my stylist styled my hairs to the back and I was ready to go. My mom and dad Had already left for the venue to attend the guests and I was also leaving in few minutes. I wore my favourite Cologne and exited the room.

My driver was waiting for me and as soon as he noticed my presence, he opened the door for me and I sat on the backside of the car. He also settled on the driver's seat and started driving the car towards the venue. After almost 45 minutes, I was there. As soon as I exited the car, paparazzi started clicking my pictures for the front lines of their news paper. I was sure that they are gonna make it headline of their newspaper tomorrow because the most handsome and rich business bachelor was going to get married so it should be the great opportunity for them to become famous by printing the news about me. I came inside the venue where my parents were waiting for me.

KM: Oh my God! You are looking very handsome like always.

Karan: Thanks Mom.

So many people came to greet me and I thanked them. I wanted to end this marriage thing soon because I wasn't interested at all in this. I was just waiting for that moment when I will be punishing that slut who is already trying to cloud my mind with her memories even after meeting twice.

After one hour, the guests gathered near the stage and I also stood there waiting for my wife to be. Fuck it, I was waiting for the slut, the gold digger, who got ready to marry me even after getting humiliated by me. I had already suppressed anger somewhere deep inside my heart which was caused by Anushka and now one more gold digger was trying to get into my pants, just for money? I won't let it slide like this, I will make sure to make her regret everything.

All of a sudden, everyone stopped talking and music started.

My eyes fell on her, she was taking slow steps towards the stage with her father. The frown, which I had since last few hours, vanished as soon as I looked at her. She was looking like an angel in that white dress. She didn't have any makeup on. Her hairs were tied into a loose bun and few free strands were kissing her cheeks and neck, damn. I became jealous of those fucking strands. They were more lucky than me but I was going to replace them as soon as we will be alone. I will devour every Inch of her after marriage. I will claim her and will make her mine. She will be my personal property, my personal slut, my mistress.

When came out of my thoughts, she was already standing In front of me. I forwarded my hand and after taking a glance towards me, she placed her hand on mine. I took her hand and helped her climbing the stairs. She was on stage but I still didn't leave her hand. I rubbed her knuckles with my thumb and noticed her shivering with my slightest touch. I smirked at her reaction,

She was standing next to me and her sweet smell was making me insane. I was controlling myself to not get attracted towards her but she was looking so beautiful and her cherry red lips were the most beautiful and looking so kissable with that perfect shade of lipstick. I wanted to rip of that dress from her body and kiss her until she passed out but I had to control myself.

You just wait and watch Tejasswi, I already have a plan to ruin your life. I am looking forward to pursue my plan after this marriage.

Tejasswi was getting uncomfortable around me and I could feel that just by looking at her face. I didn't know why but she Wasn't looking happy. Who cares? I just wanted to end this all as it was only a formality for me.

Finally the father started speaking and he made us both repeated after him. We took our wedding vows and now it was the time for me to kiss her. She was blushing hard and her eyes went wide as soon as I took a step forward towards her and pulled her slowly towards me. I was doing everything slowly on a purpose to tease her more and I became successful in teasing her as she was wriggling in my arms.

She looked into my eyes and we had a sudden eyes contact for almost 5 seconds. She took a glance of the guests and they all were waiting for me to kiss the bride but she was damn nervous for this part.

I pulled her more towards my chest and placed my one hand on her cheeks softly and bent towards her lips and she closed her eyes to go with the flow but I was not going to finish this too soon so I remained like this and traced her lower lip with my thumb.

I was taking my time and she was getting very frustrated by my actions. She opened her eyes and if seemed like she was going to say something but before that could happen, I captured her lips with mine and kissed her lips. I was waiting for this moment since I noticed her walking down the asile. Her eyes were fixed on the floor but my eyes were Staring at her, especially her pink lips.

I didn't let her go and took my time to explore her mouth Not longer than needed and everyone started hooting and shouting my name. Paparazzi started clicking our pictures and she became more uncomfortable at that moment. I broke the kiss when she dug her nails in my skin and bite on my lower lips hardly.

I looked at her and I could feel how embarrassed she was, just by looking at her cheeks which turned into crimson red. Everyone was laughing to cheer us but perhaps she took it as an insult, I don't know because it felt like that as she fixed her eyes on the floor once again and a tear escaped from her eyes.

I didn't have any care about her feelings before but I don't know what's wrong with me? Whenever she cries in front me, I try to stop her from crying and I was confused about it. I mean what the hell is wrong with me? Why was I feeling that way I supposed to hurt her and now when she is hurt, why I am not happy?

After few minutes, everyone started congratulating both of Us and soon every guest started enjoying the party and my parents approached us.

KM: Karan this wasn't expecting that from you. You should have think about her. She was so nervous and for God sake, can't you wait for your first night?

My mom mockingly slapped on my shoulder and I smiled warmly towards her and looked at Tejasswi to notice her reaction and God, her eyes went wide as soon as Mom mentioned the first night. She looked at me And I winked at her. She immediately got more scared and bowed her head down.

My mom took her with her because her friends wanted to See the bride and I took a seat near the bar. Tejasswi was talking with my mom's friends and she was now at ease and I noticed that she only gets uncomfortable around me. I was staring at her since so long and she must have noticed me as she looked at me and found me looking at her already.

I smirked at her and hold my glass above my head as I was saying cheers to her and winked. She looked at me with wide eyes and turned her gaze away from me. I was getting a lot of fun by teasing her and I was waiting for the moment when we will be alone because it's going to be more interesting.

Huh 1550+ words!!!

Soo Here is another update of this story!
I hope you all are enjoying this story!!
Let me know in comments section how is story Going??
Do likes & Comments guyss!!!
Next update after 120 likes!!!

~ Your Chotu & New Writer ❤️