Part- 36

Hellooo Lovely People's!!!
I'm soo disappointed with you all!!
I was so excited to give you all 2 updates a day but I guess you all are not excited!!!
800 to 900 people's read the update but like nhi krte!!
Sorry for being rude but you don't have to pay for voting!!!
I don't know what to say, no words!
Shower your love to this part also!
Hit the STAR Button for next update!
Happy Reading ❤️

TEJASSWI'S POV

He interwined our fingers and kissed my knuckles lightly before going inside the restaurant. We took a corner seat and sat down there for someone to approach us to take our orders.

Few seconds later, a waiter came towards our table and greeted us. Karan was finding something to order in menu. The waiter was waiting for him to order and meanwhile he smiled towards me and I smiled back.

I looked at Karan and found his jaw getting clenched. What happened all of a sudden? Is he angry? But why?

Karan: Momos, Grilled Mozzarella Cheese Sandwiches, meatballs and hazle nut chocolate ice creams for dessert. Now excuse us because I want to talk to my wife and do not disturb us until our order will be ready.

I looked at Karan with wide eyes and the waiter left with an awkward smile on his face.

Tejasswi: Sunny? What was that?

I asked him with a confused and mostly shocking expression.

Karan: Exactly what I wanted to ask you, what was that?

Tejasswi: What? I don't know what are you talking about.

Karan: Teju how can you be so... God...the waiter was trying to flirt with you.

Tejasswi: What? Have you gone mad? He didn't do anything like such thing, why are saying all these things?

Karan: Yeah, like I didn't see it.

Tejasswi: Oh really? Tell me what he did then?

Karan: He was smiling at you and I could see something in his eyes clearly.

Tejasswi: Karan, it's nothing like that. He was just waiting for you to order the food and he simply smiled and I smiled at him back and trust me it's a complete misconception.

Karan: It's not and I can proove that. I will ask him when he will come and then you will find out that he flirting with you which you didn't understand at all but being a man, I did.

Tejasswi: Karan you won't do anything, there's no need to create a scene, okay?

Karan: It's not about him now wifey, now it's about us and I have to make it clear otherwise the misunderstanding will always be there between us.

Tejasswi: You are overreacting Karan.

Karan: Am I? Then let me.

I stayed silent for few seconds. I was thinking that there's going to be a scene here so I tried to think about something and finally I got an idea.

Tejasswi: Fine, let's find out but I will find out about it by my own.

Karan: How?

Tejasswi: Just don't say anything and let me do what I am going to do.

Karan: Fine but don't do anything stupid because if you dared to do anything stupid, I'll not control myself for punishing you baby.

I gulped unknowingly in fear. I didn't know what he meant but it has given me chills.

Tejasswi: Okay.

The waiter came after almost ten minutes and placed all the dishes on our table and left.

Karan: Why didn't you say anything?

Tejasswi: I will, just wait for me to do it.

We both finished our food soon and the waiter came with dessert. He placed our ice creams in front of us and left again

I could see the impatient look clearly on Karan's face. He was looking irritated and I was also kind of feeling the same because he was being possessive and I don't have any problem with him being possessive but he was misunderstanding everything and I was pissed of with his behavior.

We finished our dessert and Karan called the waiter to bring the bills. He was still impatient to know what I was going to do and it was the time for me to exactly do what I planned.

The waiter brought the bills and Karan paid the bills. The waiter was going to leave when I stopped him.

Tejasswi: Excuse me !

The waiter: Yes ma'am, do you need anything else?

Tejasswi: No, actually I wanted to say something.

The waiter: Yes ma'am?

Tejasswi: I kind of like you, you are so sweet.

The waiter: Ma'am I..thank you?

He answered in a questioning way and looked at Karan who was as much confused as the waiter.

Tejasswi: Do you have any girlfriend?

The waiter: No ma'am, I don't have any girlfriend. I'm happily married and I have a little daughter also. But why are you asking these..things, ma'am?

Tejasswi: Your face looks like a friend of mine and he always treated me like a sister. Well, your wife is so lucky.

The waiter: No ma'am, I'm very lucky to have a wife like her. She Is so kind and I love her a lot.

Tejasswi: Oh that's so sweet.

I said looking towards Karan who was now embarrassed enough to not looking at my way.

Tejasswi: Thank you.

I said and the waiter left me and embarrassed Karan alone.

I looked at Karan and he was also looking at me with an apologetic look. I made a face like 'see I told you' and he I apologized to me,

Karan: Laddoo, I'm sorry....

Before he could complete his sentence I rushed outside of the restaurant without waiting for him.

KARAN'S POV

I was wrong about the whole thing. It's not my fault as my wife is so beautiful that anyone could drool over her. She is so tempting that I became possessed over her and out of that possessiveness, I acted like an asshole.

I rushed towards her as fast as I could become she was too angry to wait for me and I didn't want to spoil her mood after spending whole damn day beautifully. I wanted her to remember this day as a beautiful memory, not like a bad one.

I caught her by the wrist and turned her to look at me. Her face had a frown and she was almost red due to anger this time.

Karan: Baby, please listen to me.

Tejasswi: Karan, leave my hand.

She removed my hand from her wrist and turned her face away from me. She stopped a taxi and was going to hop on but I pulled her back towards me and she landed safely on my chest.

The taxi driver was looking towards us for an answer to which I signaled him to leave and he left after making an irritated face.

To be Continue......

Here is the next chapter!!!
Do likes and comments!!!
How will Karan manaoo his laddooo, any ideas???? Let me know in comments section!!!

Next update after 290 likes!!!

~ Your Chotu & New Writer ❤️