Part- 51

Helloo lovely people's!!
Firstly I'm really sorry for late update!
Shower some love to this part!!!
Hit the STAR Button for next update!
Next update will be based on your response only!!

Disclaimer:
All the characters in this story is fiction and the story totally based on imagination .
So please don't relate this with real life characters!!!

AFTER SEVEN HOURS

KARAN'S POV

I managed to make her wait for two days and she wasn't asking about it again and again but I was wondering what should I do to make her believe in me.

We were in the cab now and she was sitting besides me, looking outside the window. I didn't want to make her sad or worried but the matter was related to her and no matter how much she loves me or trust me, she will never believe the fact that her father can be such a jerk.

She will never believe the fact that the person, who pretended to love her and care for her, can be such an. asshole. I have only two days and I had no idea what will I do to make her believe the fact that the man she used to call her father, isn't a great man but a piece of shit who deserves to rot in hell.

The cab driver dropped us in front of our house and went inside with our luggage. The whole ride was silent since I asked her for two days. She agreed to wait for two days but she was still worried and my mind was ready to explode due to stress and anger.

Teju didn't say much since we came back and rushed into the bathroom to take a shower. I was waiting for her to come out of the bathroom so meanwhile I dialed John's phone number. He was my personal assistant and he was doing further investigation into the matter of Mr. Rishi.

Karan: John, any information? (John Karan's Private Investigator)

John: Yes boss. I found out that footage but I have a doubt that he must have kept the copies of the footage because he seems to be a clever man.

Karan: We'll find out about the copy later but first, bring that footage here carefully. Did anyone see you?

John: No boss, I went inside the building secretly and Mr Rishi wasn't there so nobody has seen me.

Karan: Good job. Bring the footage here, now.

John: Ok boss, I'm on my way.

I hung up the call and moved my fingers in my hairs. Now I will show Teju that I am not lying and now I have chances that she will trust me after seeing the proof otherwise after talking to Peter that day, even I was shocked when he showed me his true colours. I changed the topic and lied about having a nightmare but I was wondering how can someone be so shameless.

FLASHBACKS

I got the call when I was going to my room at night, it was from Mr Rishi. I picked up the call and he spoke in his gentle voice, covering his lousy intentions.

Rishi: Karan, how are you? How is everything going and where's my daughter Teju ? I didn't hear from both of you, lately so I thought to check on you, is everything alright?

Karan: Yes Dad, we are doing great and sorry for not calling you. Actually we came to London as Mom and Dad were missing us and even my sister wanted to meet Teju since she couldn't come to our marriage. By the way, how are you?

Rishi: I'm good. So when will you come ? I wanted to see my daughter, I'm missing her a lot. Can you bring her here, I wanted to see her?

Karan: No dad, I will never let her visit that place where she doesn't get the respect instead her mother throws tantrums and even beats her.

Rishi: What?

Karan: Yes dad, she told me everything and there's no way I'm going to let her face something like that again..never.

He stopped talking for few minutes before he started talking again but this time, his tone had changed and he was acting like some different person. He switched his personality in a matter of second and I became shocked after hearing what he said to me after that.

Rishi: I knew it that the day will come and that bitch will spit out everything in front of you.

Karan: Dad?

Rishi: That's why I made sure to have a backup plan for everything.

Karan: What are you talking about?

Rishi: I knew it that she will tell you everything one day but I didn't expect it so soon. I planned everything and let her mother torture her since childhood so I could pretend a good father's role and my plan worked out for me when she agreed to get married to you.

I wanted to earn some money by selling that bitch that's why I didn't let her date anyone and saved her virgin pussy to get a higher bidder for her but I didn't get any bidder who could match my expectations. So I made a plan with her stepmother and planned her marriage.

We found you and she was a pawn of our plan. She was so clueless about everything and I must tell you that my blood started boiling when you ripped her clothes at your first night.

I planned to fuck her and take her virginity since childhood. I waited for so many years but I suppressed my will to fuck her because I wanted to earn some money. So I just recorded everything and decided to use it against you.

Now you have to give me as much as I demand because you don't have any other options as I can leak the footage in which you are tearing her clothes and trying to rape her.

Karan: Shut your fucking mouth you bastard, I will rip off your skin if you ever laid your finger on my wife.

Rishi: Calm down Karan, think carefully because you can't do anything to me. Your one wrong move can destroy your name, fame and almost everything, in a matter of second. Think wisely and answer me, right fucking now.

Karan: What do you want?

Rishi: Now that sounds like a good question. I need 500 million dollars and partnership in your company and you have to promote my company on international level and you have to present my daughter Shreya, as your company's model.

Karan: Are not you asking for too much?

Rishi: The opportunity is knocking on my door itself, it would be a foolishness not to use the opportunity well.

Karan: Anything else?

Rishi: No, that's all I want.

Karan: Fine, I'll do everything you want but you will give me the footage back. Am I clear?

Rishi: Smart enough, huh? Fine, I'll give you the footage but you have to pay back the money now.

Karan: It will be done before hanging up the call.

Rishi: I liked your attitude. We'll see you soon Karan, bye for now. Hahaha.

That jerk cut the call and I called John to find the security footage of the video. He was the most trustworthy and talented guy I've ever seen in my whole life. I transferred the amount to Rishi and told John to start finding the footage as soon as possible and he told me that it will be done soon.

FLASHBACK ENDS

Today John got the footage and even though there's a chance that Rishi might have played smart and must have had a copy of the video but atleast I had one of them to show everything to Teju and tell her the truth about her father.

To be Continue.....

Here is the next chapter of this story!!!!
I don't know you will like it or not, If you not like then you can give your suggestions!!!!

How will teju react when teju will know the whole truth???

Will Teju trust Karan???

Will Tejran's relationship change because of this truth??

tell your opinion in comments section!!!!

~ Your Chotu & New Writer ❤️