Part- 7

Hellooo lovely people's!!!
I just want to clear one thing everyone is asking me how Karan judge her on one dress, it's because of his past he thinks every girl is a gold digger and this is the first time his parents love one girl alot that's why he hate her and want to prove that she is not a innocent girl but a gold digger!!
Many more twist and turns in upcoming chapters so just take a chill pill and enjoy this chapter!!!
And yeah don't forget to hit STAR Button for next update!!!

There is some glitch in this story please part number check krke read Krna!!!
Happy Reading ❤️

KARAN'S POV

We exited the car and entered inside the shop. I went to men's section and bought my suit and then came where she was. The shop belonged to my friend Jessica and she runs this shop and she also has a boutique in this shop so she can do the finishing of dresses too.

When I came from men's section, I leaned on the door and fixed my eyes on Tejasswi. I was staring at her but they both didn't notice me, atleast not yet. Jessica was talking to her and she was answering her questions patiently and that sweet smile didn't left her lips while talking to her.

Jessica: What's your name beautiful?

Tejasswi: My name is Tejasswi.

Jessica: Wow, you have a very beautiful name just like you.

Tejasswi: Thank you. You are the most beautiful here.

Jessica: Oh my God, that's so sweet of you. Thanks for the compliment dear.

And then Jessica started taking measurements of Tejasswi and wherever she was moving her hands, my eyes were following her every move, Damn she really have a perfect figure She have those perfect curves at the right places.

Jessica: So tell Ms. How did you meet with Karan ?

Waiting for her answers to know what she exactly feel for me and about this marriage.

Tejasswi: My parents arranged this marriage and it's my second time when I'm seeing him.

Jessica: What? Seriously?

Tejasswi: Yeah.

Jessica: But you should get married with the person you love.

Tejasswi: I don't believe in love. I don't think love exist in this World.

Even though she said it softly but It hurts me a lot to hear her words. Why did she say that? What does it mean by that love doesn't exist? Does it mean that money is everything for her? Yes, it should be the reason behind it all, she is really a gold digger.

Jessica: Why do you think that way? Do you have any ex boyfriend? Have you ever loved someone who betrayed you? Because it seems you have a very strong believe that love doesn't exist and there should be a reason behind it all. Isn't it ?

Tejasswi: I don't have any ex boyfriend. I never had any relationship. I don't even have friends and yes, no one Betrayed me. It's just that. I never find love in my life so I don't believe in that and I will never get the love in my whole life, I'm sure.

Jessica: Ouch, it hurts. Don't say things like that dear. From now on. I'm your friend and I will never let you feel alone, I promise.

Tejasswi: Thank you so much Jessica, you are such a great soul.

Jessica: And yeah, one day you will be amazed when you will experience the love in your life and trust me Karan is very Romantic and he's a great guy.

I observed her expressions and there was a forced smile on her face and it vanished as soon as Jessica turned to take the measurements from her behind. I was becoming more and more confused about her. Is it true that she never had any relationship? If it's true then why she doesn't believe in love? She should be hopeful right?

Jessica: Done. I've noted down your measurements now,have a look and select your favorite dress. I have plenty of wedding dresses but still if you don't find anyone worth trying, I will design your dress by my own as per your choices.

She showed her different designer dresses. Some dresses had a slit till the mid thigh, some were off shoulder gowns and law of them had a deep cut which could show the clevage and I was expecting her to choose the most revealing dress but still she chose a simple and elegant dress which was sleeveless and had lace around the neck and it was reaching till her ankle.

She was looking so beautiful even in that simple dress. I was so surprised to see that she choosed this simple dress even though there were most expensive dresses. She should have chosen the most expensive dress when I was the one who's gonna pay for that but she did opposite.

I was trying to figure out when she again shocked me with her next action. She gave Jessica her card and now I wasn't able to tolerate it more. How dare she insult me like that? What was she trying to do by paying for her dress by herself?
I decided to speak at that moment.

Karan: What are you doing LOVE? Didn't I say that I'm going to pay for the dress?

And she looked at me with wide eyes when I addressed her As 'LOVE', I went near her and placed my hand on her lower back and pulled her towards me. She was still shocked to react and then I gave Jessica my card and paid for the dress.

Jessica: Aww, love birds. Didn't I tell you Tejasswi, Karan is really a great guy and you are lucky to have him. He will never let you feel the lack of love when you have him by your side.

Jessica said and Tejasswi just smiled weakly and we exited the boutique. Jessica came with us and hugged Tejasswi and then me.

Jessica: Here's my number, you can talk to me whenever you feel like you are in need of a friend and you can also tell me if you have any complaints about this jerk. I promise I'll punch him.

Tejasswi: I will, thank you.

And Tejasswi hugged her back and I opened the car door for Tejasswi and she again get surprised due to my gentleman behavior and I smirked. When she sat on the passenger seat, I also settled on driver's seat and started the engine.

I was driving the car and Tejasswi was looking outside the Window. She was silent since we left the boutique. This silence was eating me alive. I decided to break the silence.

Karan: You should try in acting, you have really good acting skills. I was amazed to see your acting in front of Jessica.

She looked at me for a second but without saying anything she again started looking outside the window.
I didn't like that she was ignoring me so I tried to say something again.

Karan: Jessica is my best friend, don't ever try to spoil my friendship otherwise I will....

But before I could complete my sentence she spoke.

Tejasswi: I won't do anything, don't worry.

What? She cut my words in between and didn't let me finish my words?

Karan: Don't expect anything from me. I'm not gonna fall for you and you also try not to fall for me because I will never love you,

Tejasswi: I don't expect anything from you and don't worry, I will never fall for you.

She said without even looking at me and now I was burning with rage. No one dare to talk to me like that and here she was trying to insult me.

I stopped the car to the side with a hault and she looked at me with confused face. My blood was boiling in anger and I looked straight into her eyes.
I unbuckled my seat belt and bent over her until we were inches apart from each other.
Now she was looking scared of me and I felt a little bit satisfied but I wanted to punish her for insulting me so I held her from her waist and smashed My lips on her!!!

Soo Here is one more part!!!
I'm giving you all a long parts!!
Please do likes and comments!!!

Next update after 105 likes!!!

~ Your Chotu & New Writer ❤️