Part- 44

Helloo lovely people's!!!
Shower some love to this part!!
Hit STAR Button for next update!!!
⚠️ Mature content ahead ⚠️
Read it on your own risk!!
Happy Reading ❤️

TEJASSWI'S POV

I was on the verge of screaming in excitement and frustration at the same time when he didn't touch me at the right place.

He moved his hands a little bit more down towards my pubis area and started making circles with his fingers and then on my inner thighs.

He massaged my legs for almost five minutes and then returned back to my inner thighs.

He joined my legs and he spilled some more essential oil. He parted his index and middle finger making a V shape.

He moved his hands up and down from my pubis to my hideous part. In this process his hand never touched my pussy even once and for some reason, I wanted him to touch me.

I was moving under his touch and by the way he was smirking at my state, I was sure that he was more than satisfied with his teasing game. He slowly traced my vagina with his index finger and my hand suddenly when there to cover myself.

Karan: Do it. I dare you.

I withdrew my hand after listening to his threatening voice. I remembered that he told me before that if I will try to hide myself, he will tie my hands and feet and I won't be able to move at all and I was too scared to disappoint him so I kept lying there completely naked while he was doing sweet torturous things to me.

He parted my folds and traced my inner lining with his fingers. He slowly started making circles on my lining and I shivered under his touch.

He pressed his thumb on my clit and again jumped on the bed and this time my hand automatically went towards my vagina to cover it but he immediately caught my hand before it could cover even a slightest of my vagina.

Karan: You disappointed me Laddoo. Now you didn't leave any other options for me.

Tejasswi: Huh?

He got up from the bed and unbuckled his belt and sat on the bed again. He took both of my hands in his hand and tied them with the headrest of the bed with the help of his belt.

Tejasswi: Karan, w..what are you d..doing? I'm sorry.. I... I won't do it again..please...

Karan: It's too late for apologies wifey. Now enjoy your massage and I prefer it this way because your hands won't interrupt me now.

Tejasswi: Karan...please....

Karan: Shhhh.... let me just focus on my work otherwise I will cover your mouth also..

My eyes went wide in shock but I didn't say anything after that. I took my bottom lip in between my teeth to suppress my moan when he started making circles on my clit once again but when he started increasing his pace, I couldn't stop myself from moaning.

Tejasswi: Ahhhh....uhmmm...Karan..

I tried to cling my legs together but he pulled them up and started licking my vagina. He started flickering his tongue on my clit and my moans became louder than before.

He sucked all the wetness, my pussy produced due to excitement and he sucked on my clit again and again. He ate my pussy until I cum almost three times in a row and when I had no energy to continue, he finally put my legs down on the bed and cleaned my lower body with a warm towel.

He lay down besides me and hugged me tightly. He placed a soft kiss on top of my head and whispered in my ear.

Karan: We will leave tomorrow for London but don't you think I have forgotten about making you mine, I'll claim you when we will return from there and I will wait for that day impatiently.

I didn't say anything but my cheeks turned red after listening to his words. He hide his nose in the crook of my neck and kissed me on the very weak spot of my neck and drifted off to sleep. I was wide awake because of unknown fear or maybe due to excitement... I don't know.

NEXT DAY

We got ready in the morning a little bit early today as we have to leave for London. Even though the flight was in the evening but I still have so many things to do as I didn't finished packing the bags and I was too nervous to meet Sunny's sister for the first time. I hope everything goes well because I am very scared right now.

After the breakfast, I started packing some essential stuffs and some clothes. I packed some woolen clothes also as Sunny told me that the weather will be a little bit cooler than here in Florida.
Sunny helped me in packing the stuffs and we finished our packing in an hour.

I prepared lunch while Sunny was doing something on his laptop. We had our lunch and then decided to take a nap because the flight was going to be a long one, Sunny hugged me and we both slept together.

IN THE EVENING

Karan woke up before me and he slowly tapped on my shoulder to get my attention. I opened my eyes and found him sitting on the bed in front of me, with a smile dancing on his lips.

Tejasswi: What? Why are you smiling like that?

Karan: Were you dreaming about me?

Tejasswi: Huh?

Karan: You were drooling in your sleep.

He said with a smirk plastered on his face and my hand immediately went to wipe any trace of saliva remaining at the corner of my lips but there was nothing. Did he just fool me?

Karan: I was just checking if you had a dream about me or not.

Tejasswi: Sunnyyyyyy....you..

I started running after him and he ran faster than me. We both ran inside the house for a couple of minutes before slumping on the couch getting tired pulled me on his lap and captured my lips into a soft kiss.

Karan: It was a sweet reward after playing the Tom-and-Jerry game.

Tejasswi: Are you calling me a Tom?

I asked him with a frown on my face while arching one of my eyebrows.

Karan: Nope. I'm calling myself a Jerry.

He winked at me and I blushed. I don't know why his smallest actions are enough to make me blush.

Tejasswi: Yeah, that's the same thing.

I said with a huff sound escaping from my mouth. He pulled me more on his lap and tugged a loose strand behind my ear and caressed my cheek with his knuckles and I shivered with his touch. He looked into my eyes and then on my lips and again into my eyes.

He gulped his saliva while looking at my lips and looked into my eyes one last time before shifting his eyes again on my lips. He tilted his head slowly moving his face closer to mine.

He was ready to kiss me once again but I pushed him back and got up from his lap.

Tejasswi: We should get ready otherwise we will be late.

I said, ignoring the tension between us which was just growing each and every second. I looked into his eyes and he was looking at me with a serious look on his face. For few seconds, he remained silent staring at me while thinking deeply and then he got up from the couch and took two long strides towards me.

By now, I was breathing heavily due to sudden closeness. He looked straight into my eyes and I was looking so small in front of him as he was tall and now towering over me.

He wrapped his one arm around my waist and tilted his head to whisper in my ear.

Karan: You are going to pay for this, wifey. Just wait and watch.

He left after saying that and I kept standing there for few minutes to calm my shallow breathing. What does it mean that I'm going to pay for that?

To be Continue.....

Here is the next chapter!!!
I hope you all are liking this!!!
Are you all liking this track or not let me know in comments section!!!

~ Your Chotu & New Writer ❤️