Part- 24

Helloooo Lovely People's!!!
Shower some love to this chapter!!
Hit the STAR Button for next update!!!
Mujhe likhne ke liye waqt lagta hai target complete hone par jara sabar Kiya kre😂😭❤️
Happy Reading ❤️

TEJASSWI'S POV

Karan was looking angry and he was driving the car as fast as he could. I was sitting there silently but inside my heart I was scared. Since my childhood I have a fear of fast driving vehicles because my stepmom used to drive fast whenever she drove me and my stepsister to the school.

My stepsister always enjoyed the ride because she used to love fast rides but I was scared and it worked like a fuel to the fire and my step sister and step mother always tried to scare me more with fast rides and I almost ended up getting faint.

I had an urge to throw up as the feat started building up inside my stomach. I placed my hand on Karan's arm and he looked at me. His eyes were burning with rage and he looked at me with squint eyes.

I could see his veins throbbing on his neck. His jaw was clenched and his hold was tight on the steering wheel and his knuckles turned white due to excessive pressure. His eyes were showing extreme rage that I didn't dare to say anything.

I looked outside the window and puked few times and then only he stopped the car with a hault but it was too late because I already fainted.

KARAN'S POV

As soon as I stopped the car, Tejasswi lost her consciousness and her head slightly hit the window. I unbuckled my seat belt and bent to look at her. Her breaths were unsteady and she was looking so pale.

I started driving the car once again but this time slowly. I was angry and didn't realize that I was driving too fast. I think she was scared of fast driving and that's why she fainted.

I stopped the car in front of my house and exited from the car. I tried to wake her up but she was still sleeping so I took her into my arms in bridal style and started walking inside the house.

I went upstairs and made her lie on the bed. I took off her heels and supported her head with a soft pilow. She was still pale and I started getting worried about her.

Why the hell I was worried for her? She was the one who tried to flirt with Aniket when he was trying to make a move on her.

I shrugged off every single thought at that moment and started rubbing her palms to keep her warm as her body was cold.

I covered her with quilt to let her sleep and exited the room to have a drink. I was too angry and there's no way I would sleep peacefully while my mind was too occupied with anger.

I sat on the couch and filled my glass with a scotch and gulped it down in a go, burning my throat. I filled the glass again and ended up emptying the whole bottle.

I leaned on the couch and closed my eyes. My head was throbbing and pricking pain was not helping me to get sleep. I tried to ease the pain by massaging my head but it didn't work out and I decided to go back to the bedroom.

I opened the door and found her sleeping peacefully on the bed. I opened the drawer slowly, not making noise and pulled out my sleeping pills and gulped two pills down my throat with water.

I settled on the couch and closed my eyes to sleep but I was feeling heat radiating from my body due to alcohol and I had to shrink my body to settle on the couch so I was feeling more heat. I sighed and decided to sleep on the bed because there's no way I will be able to sleep on the couch today.

I made my way towards the bed and removed my shirt before lying down on the bed besides Tejasswi, maintaining a distance between us.

IN THE MORNING

I stretched my body and turned to the other side. The cool breeze was washing my face and it made me shiver. I tried to cover my body with quilt as it was Sunday today and I decided to get some sleep for few more minutes.

I started searching for the quilt by moving my hand here and there on the bed, while still not opening my eyes.

Suddenly my hand landed on something hot and I immediately opened my eyes to find out the source of heat. To my surprise, it wasn't a thing but it was Tejasswi's arm where my hand landed before.

I touched her hand again and it was still hot and then I touched her cheeks, forehead and neck area to feel the temperature and I was right, she was burning with fever.

I looked towards her arms which were wrapped around her body like she was shielding herself from something. I could see the hairs rising on her arms and her lips were looking like blueberries.

Her lips turned into purple shade due to cold breeze and her face was looking pale, just like last night, when she threw up during the ride.

I came out of my trance and looked at her once again. She was shivering badly and I decided to keep her warm. I was going to wrap my arms around her but stopped myself immediately.

It was prohibited in contract to have any kind of physical touch behind the closed doors so if I would hug her, I will be breaking my rules by my own. I looked at her again and she was looking so sick that I couldn't help it. Fuck it.

I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her towards my chest. I started rubbing her back slowly and with the other hand I started moving it in her hairs.

She nuzzled near my neck in her sleep and this little action of her did something unexpected to me. I felt something moving inside my pants I looked at her and found out that she was still sleeping and now her one hand was wrapped around my waist and the other hand was resting on my chest.

I don't know why our position was making me feel so good? I looked at her face and admired her a little. Now her lips were back to their normal shade,the pink one and her beautiful silky hairs were scattered on her face. I removed them from her face and with my touch she must have felt tickling sensation so she moaned in her sleep.

She was making it too difficult for me by her actions but I kept myself calm and kept rubbing my hand on her back.

When I felt that she was sleeping peacefully then I got up from the bed, slowly removing my hands from her back and head and walked towards the bathroom.

I took a quick shower and after getting ready, I went to the kitchen to make scrumbled eggs for her. I prepared the scrumbled eggs and took out the medicine for her.

After few minutes, the scrumbled eggs was ready to eat. I served the scrumbled eggs in a bowl and placed it on the tray and took the medicine and a glass of water.

I went straight to the room....

Here is the next chapter!!!!!!
Do likes and comments!!!!
Beginning of new journey!!!!!

Next update after 240 likes!!

~ Your Chotu & New Writer ❤️