Part- 66

Hellooo Lovely People's!!!
Shower some love to this part!!
Hit the STAR Button for next update!!
Happy Reading ❤️

NEXT DAY

TEJASSWI'S POV

Yesterday I was feeling very tired so after dinner while everyone stayed in the hall for a little bit chit chat, I went straight to my room to get some rest. After almost half an hour, I felt Karan's presence behind me and he also slept with me while hugging me from the behind.

Today I woke up feeling fresh and in a good mood. I got up from the bed and after getting freshen up, I took bath. Karan already filled the bathtub for me with warm water like he does every single day and I'm grateful for that.

After getting ready, I went towards the dining table where everyone was waiting for both of us. Karan made me sit on a chair comfortably and then he also sat down next to me.

Tejasswi: Good morning everyone!

Karan's Mom: Good morning, sweetie! Did you sleep well?

Tejasswi: Yes Mumma.

Mom: Good. Here, eat this, it's the secret recepie of my mother in law. She used to give me when I was pregnant with Sunny. It's very good for both; baby and mother. I've prepared this for you, it will help you strengthen your muscles and baby will be healthy and smart.

Karan: Just like me.

Karan teased me and I rolled my eyes at his statement. He chuckled at my reaction. I tried the receipe and it was really good and taste was incredible.

After having breakfast, Jiju and Karan left for their work and Dad went to play golf with their friends. He wanted to spend his time with his friends like he used to do before.

I was sitting on the couch while my mother in law was massaging my scalp with oil. Meenu di was playing with her twin babies and I was looking at them. They both were smiling whenever Meenu di made funny faces.

Karan's Mom: What happened, Tejuu ??

Tejasswi: Babies are like Angels. Look how cute they are Mom.

Karan's Mom: Yes, you are right dear.

Mom said and Meenu di smiled at me and then kissed both of them one by one.

Tejasswi: Mom?

Karan's Mom: Yes Teju beta?

Tejasswi: I'm scared Mumma.

Mom stopped massaging my scalp and Meenu di also looked at me in confusion.

Karan's Mom: What happened, sweetie? Is there something which is bothering you?

Tejasswi: Mom, actually I'm scared about my pregnancy. I have read that it is a painful process to deliver a baby and some females don't survive during labour pain. What will happen if....

Karan's Mom: Hey Teju, stop overthinking dear. Nothing is going to happen, okay? Everything will be alright. We all will be there for you and let me tell you one thing, it's really a painful but female body can bear more pain than male bodies and that's how female body is made, God really gave females guts to bear more pain than them.

Tejasswi: Really?

Meenu: She is right, sweetheart. I've delivered twin babies and I was so so scared when I got to know that I have two babies in my womb and it's a really painful procedure to deliver a baby while I was carrying two. You can't even imagine, how much scared I was at that moment but now you can see, I'm fine and my babies are also fine and healthy too.

Tejasswi: Yeah, but I'm still scared.

Karan's Mom: Don't be scared Teju. We will see if you will be able to deliver the baby then it's okay and if not, we can always choose to perform C-section, okay?

Tejasswi: Okay, thank you Mom for everything.

She kissed my forehead and went inside the kitchen to bring some milk for me. I was still scared but now I knew that I have an option if I won't be able to deliver the baby. I got up from my place and started playing with the twins and after playing with them, rest of my fear also flew away out of the window.

Here is the next chapter!!!
I am very busy today... but still I wrote this small part for you all...!
Every girl has the fear of delivery...so I have written only about that fear...I hope you all enjoyed reading it....

AND YEAHH ONLY 3 OR 4 CHAPTERS ARE REMAINING!!!!

~ Your Chotu & New Writer ❤️