Part- 26

Helloo Lovely People's!!!
Shower some love to this chapter!!
Hit STAR Button for next update!!!
Thank you for all the love!!!
My this story is still trending at no 2 in TejRan Ht!!
Love You All 🫶
Happy Reading ❤️

IN THE MORNING

TEJASSWI'S POV

I woke up in the morning and found Karan sleeping besides me and that too very close. My eyes went wide in shock and I decided to make a distance between us but I felt my moves getting restricted by something.

As soon as my eyes fell on his arm which was wrapped around my waist, a squeal escaped from my mouth but I covered my mouth immediately.

I looked at him and thankfully he didn't wake up. I tried to free myself from his hold by removing his hand from my waist but as soon as I moved his hand a little, he tightened his hold more around me. Oh God!

I was now more closer than before. I tried to move away but it was impossible as he was holding me very closely so I tried for the very last time to remove his hand and he again tightened his hold and there was no way to escape from him because now his nose was hiding in the crook of my neck.

I was trying my best to stay still but his breathe was tickling me around my neck and blush crept my cheeks. I tried to move his face by placing my hand on his cheek and he held my hand with his free hand and now I had no other way rather than lying down there with him silently and wait for him to wake up.

Soon my breathe started getting shallow and I moved a little bit because I was feeling strange. His breathing was doing something to me and my body was reacting in a different way which I never experienced.

He moved his face away from my neck and looked at me by opening his eyes slowly and our eyes met and we remained like that for few minutes then I broke the eye contact first and pushed him away from me.

Tejasswi: I.. I'm going to take a shower first. I said and ran towards the bathroom.

KARAN'S POV

I was sleeping when I felt being pushed away but I was feeling so good and warm by being close to the person, whoever was lying besides me. I engulfed more into that person and felt that person moving.

I was feeling disturbed in my sleep so I opened my eyes to have a look of the source of disturbance. As soon as my eyes looked at Teju, I got lost in her eyes. She was looking so beautiful and more of that she was blushing and her cheeks which is like LADDOO turned red due to shyness.

When I was in deep sleep, I wasn't aware of our position. Indeed I hugged her before sleeping but I forgot that we could be still sleeping embracing each other.

I didn't want to let her go but as soon as I opened my eyes, she pushed me away lightly and ran away into the bathroom. I wanted to pull her back towards me but didn't because I didn't want to scare her. I groaned when she left me alone and I started missing her warmth as soon as she left the bed.

TEJASSWI'S POV

I leaned on the bathroom door and tried to calm myself down. I touched my face and closed my eyes and started taking deep breaths.

I went near the mirror and felt embarrassed because my cheeks were red. Karan must have seen my face, oh God! I'm So embarrassed now. What he must be thinking about me now?

I removed my clothes and started taking a shower. I took a long shower and came out of the bathroom after gaining some strength to face Karan because I was still embarrassed.

As soon as I came out, he wasn't there and I felt somehow relieved. Maybe he must be taking shower in another bathroom as there are many in this mansion. There were total 12 rooms and each one has attached bathrooms.

I went towards my wardrobe and took out two dresses from the closet. I placed both of them on the bed and started thinking that which one should I wear today.

One was pink shirt dress with 3/4th sleeves and the second one was a black A line dress with full sleeves and it was reaching till my knees while the pink one must be reaching till my mid thighs.

I was exchanging the looks with both dresses and couldn't decide which one to wear so I decided to not to choose any of them and try something else.

I turned towards the wardrobe and as soon as I was going to hang those dresses on the wardrobe, Karan spoke to me.

Karan: I think pink dress will look good on you.

Tejasswi: Ahh...

As soon as I heard him, a squeak escaped from my mouth I turned to look at him but as soon as I turned, my towel fell down but thank God that I was holding the dress in front of me.

I was embarrassed but I could have been more embarrassed if there was nothing to hide myself.

Karan: Fuckkkkkkk!!!

I heared him cursing and I became embarrassed once again I closed my eyes for a second and opened them immediately to found him coming towards me.

Oh God! Why is coming to me ? My heart skipped several beats when he started taking steps towards me. I hugged the dress, keeping it in front of me and didn't break the eyes contact with him for once.

I was looking at him with wide eyes and he was also looking straight into my eyes. He was standing in front of me in next 3 seconds and I can bet that he must have heared my shallow breathing.

He bent down and I closed my eyes and my breathe got hitched. I felt something touching my back and then only I opened my eyes. He was wrapping the towel around me. He pulled me towards him a little and took the dress from my hands, not looking down at my body and wrapped the towel around me.

Tejasswi: T..thank you..

I thanked him and I was aware of the fact that I was blushing hard because my cheeks were burning. I was going to turn my face away from him to pick the dress from the bed but he stopped me by holding my shoulders and my hands immediately went to secure the towel in front of me.

I looked at him and he also did the same. He bent to the level of my ear and whispered.

Karan: Next time be careful...Wifey!!!

He whispered into my ear and i looked at him with wide eyes when I heard him addressing me as 'Wifey'.
He winked at me and walked away to take a shower.

I kept standing there getting flashbacks of this little sweet moment again and again and blushed.

Here is the next chapter!!!!
Do likes and comments!!!!
Are you all liking these cute TejRan moments?
Let me know in comments section!!!!

Next update after 250 Likes!!!

~ Your Chotu & New Writer ❤️