Part- 9

Hello lovely people's!!!
Shower some love to this part also!
Hit the STAR Button for next update!!!
Happy Reading ❤️

TEJASSWI'S POV

Karan dropped me at home and left after talking to my parents for few minutes. I finished making dinner and came to my room to sleep because I've lost my appetite. I was scared for this whole marriage thing. I took a long shower and after wearing some comfortable clothes, I lied down on the bed.

My mind was recalling every single event which happened during the whole day. I think he has some mental health issues because he tries to hurt me and push me away and when I get hurt, he feels satisfied and in the very next moment he tries to get close to me,tease me and laugh out loud. He is a psychopath. One thing is very clear that it's not going to be easy for me to deal with him and that's for sure.

I was trying to sleep but sleep was far away from my eyes. I was angry and frustrated because he stole my first kiss without my permission. He is such a jerk, I wanted to slap him at that moment but I was scared what he could have done to me after that, so I didn't dare to do that but I'm sure If he will do anything like that in future and that too without my permission, I will not think twice before slapping his face hard, no matter what will be the consequences later but I won't let that slide like this. With that thought I closed my eyes and dozed off.

KARAN'S POV

I came back to my house after dropping Tejasswi and as soon as I entered inside my house, I noticed my parents were waiting for me impatiently especially my mom. She was wandering around the house and as soon as she noticed my presence, the came almost running towards me.

KM: Hey Sunny, finally you came. Come with me, I have so many things to ask you. Tell me how was your meeting with her? Did she talk to you? How was everything?

Karan: Hey, hey Mom, stop. One question at a time, please.

KM: Okay, I'm sorry. I'm just too excited to know.

Karan: Yeah, I can see that.

KM: Hehe.

Karan: So, everything was good. She talked to me and that was also good. Meeting was good and we have selected our wedding dresses and after that we went to ice cream parlour and had a little bit talk.

Actually, had fun by kissing her pink and soft luscious lips. Damn, I'm already missing those lips. I said to myself and realized  that i zone out for a second. Godd, she is making me crazy.

KM: What happened Sunny? Why did you stop all of a sudden?

Karan: Oh, uhmmm no Mom. That's all, I was just thinking about something else. I have an urgent call related to business so please excuse me

KM: Oh, you and your business.

She rolled her eyes and I smiled at her dramatic act. I came back to my room and leaned on the door after locking it. Damn, what's happening with me? Why am I getting then flashbacks of her? It was just a kiss and nothing special what's with these flashbacks?

I removed my clothes and decided to take a long shower to calm my mind. After almost 30 minutes I came out of the bathroom and wear my shorts and T-shirt. I checked my Emall and after few minutes my mom called me for dinner.

We talked a little while having dinner and then I came back to my room. As soon as I lied on the bed, her the whole kiss and teasing moments came back to my mind and once again my mind get clouded with her thoughts. What the hell, did she cast a spell or something? Why am I thinking about her so much? I was feeling frustrated so I had a drink and soon when alcohol hit me, sleep took over my eyes.

Sooo Here is a small part!!
Next one will be longer one and WEDDING SPECIAL!!
Do votes and comments!!
Andd let me know how is story Going???
Next update after 110 likes!!!

~ Your Chotu & New Writer ❤️