Part- 4

Hello lovely people's!!!
As target is completed here is the Next chapter!!
Shower some love to this part also!
Hit the STAR Button for next update!
There is some glitch in this story please part number check krke read Krna!!
Happy Reading ❤️

KARAN'S POV

I was waiting for her and minute by minute,I was getting impatient. Finally my mom asked her dad to call her and then he went to bring her downstairs. As soon as her heels clicked on the stairs, she got my attention and damn, she was really beautiful. My eyes were not leaving her sight. She was wearing a red dress and the dress was complementing her body. She finally sat down in front of me, keeping her head down and eyes fixed on the floor like it was the most interesting thing in the world.

I was continuously looking at her and she was very nervous as she was playing with her fingers and her lower lip was in between in her teeth. Oh God, her lips were looking so tempting, I so badly wanted to kiss those lips. Her cheeks were red due to shyness. Her skin was white and I badly wanted to touch her. She was looking like an angel. She finally looked at me and our eyes met for few seconds,she turned her gaze away and I could feel her breathe getting heavy as her chest was moving up and down faster than before.

I wanted to touch her delicate skin but she was sitting far away from me. I became happy when my Mom asked her to sit near her. After thinking for few seconds, she finally stood from her seat and walked towards the couch, where me and Mom was sitting. She sat on the couch in between Mom and me and my knee brushed her thigh and she shivered in response.

I looked at her and unintentionally my lips formed a smirk at the thought that I have an effect on her in only one meeting. She turned her gaze away and my eyes fell on her shoulder. She had a mole on her shoulder, near the neck. I had an urge to kiss that mole but controlled myself to do anything stupid. What happened to me all of a sudden ? I never get attracted towards anyone after my breakup. After Anushka, I've never given a chance to anyone to get close to me but why I was feeling like this with this girl?

My eyes again fell on her shoulder and this time her strap slipped from her shoulder but she immediately fixed it on time. Then my eyes shifted towards her clevage which was on show when she was sitting besides me. All of a sudden my mind started thinking that it was on purpose to attract me and it made me feeling disgusted. She looked at me and I almost looked at her with disgusting face. She fixed her dress uncomfortably and I shifted my eyes from her to another side.

Everyone was talking about us and I was busy in observing her I am sure she is also slut, by looking at her dress, I can feel that. She thinks she can seduce me by showing her body? Bloody sluts, I don't know what they think of them. I decided to teach her a lesson so I whispered in her ear that She should stop doing this because I know what she is and from where she belongs and she looked at me in confused state, What's with that reaction? Did I flop her plan?I smirked at the thought and looked into her eyes. Her eyes Started getting filled with tears and she bowed her head down. Was she crying? But why?

I looked at my surrounding and everyone was busy in talking to each other so I focused my attention on her and she didn't dare to look up instead she kept looking down to her feet.

Her hands were shivering and few teardrops fell from her eyes and she wiped in an attempt to hide the tears. Did I hurt her? But I didn't have any intention to hurt her.
My eyes again fell on her dress and I looked at her face. It must be her dramatic act just like Anushka used to do. She is just like her. You just wait and watch Tejasswi, I will make sure to make your life a living hell.

You did all of this to get married to me,right? I will get married to you and you will regret it for your whole life, I will make sure that. Every single day you will regret your fucking decision of getting married to me.

Helloo readers!!!
I hope you all are liking this story!!
Do votes and comments!!!
Next update after 100 likes!!!

~ Your Chotu & New Writer ❤️