Part- 47

Helloo Lovely People's!!!
Shower some love to this part also!!!
Hit the STAR Button for next update!!
And don't forget next part will be based on your response!!!
Happy Reading ❤️

TEJASSWI'S POV

I went inside with Karan where everyone was already present on dining table. We took our seat next to each other and Maya aunty served us the food.

The dinner was almost silent and we finished our dinner. After dinner, I, Meenu di and Mumma took our seat on the couch to talk while Karan, his dad and Akash Jiju(Meenu's husband) (Ye Imagination hai so offend matt hona)
went towards the bar to talk to each other. They started talking about their business related topics while Meenu di started talking to me and got my attention.

Meenu: So, how's everything going with my arrogant brother?

I looked at her and Mumma slapped her shoulder playfully.

Karan's Mom: Don't listen to her Teju, they both are like tom and Jerry who fights a lot every single time they meet but they missed each other the very next moment when the time of their departure arrives.

Meenu: That's true but that doesn't mean that he's not arrogant.

She chuckled and Mumma hit her again and we all laughed together.

Karan's Mom: Teju, beta I want to ask you something and I hope that you won't lie to me. Please be honest with me, okay?

Tejasswi: Yes mumma, you can ask anything. Please go ahead.

Karan's Mom: Are you happy with Sunny?

Tejasswi: Yes, mom I'm happy. Why did you ask if I am happy with him?

Karan's Mom: Sweetie, I know my son very well. He is not perfect when it comes to express his feelings because he...there's a reason and I knows very well that he must have told you about the reason and I don't want to bring it again but it must be hard for you to...

Tejasswi:Mom, I'm really happy with him. I admit that the starting wasn't good but I understand because he had to go through a lot and he misunderstood me because he had a very tragic past but now he treats me very well and cares for me a lot. I'm really happy that he tried to believe me and I will make sure to give him everything what he deserves. About his feelings, he started opening up with me lately and...he..uhm..he expressed his feelings towards me before coming here and he even apologized to me for not treating me well before.

Karan's Mom: I'm sorry Teju that you have to go through a lot too.

Tejasswi: Please don't say that Mom, I understand very well that there was a genuine reason behind all that and I didn't mind when I found out that reason. I... I used to think that I will never be able to spend my life with Karan as he hated me but my thoughts changed when he started treating me good and took a step towards me to put his trust in me.

Karan's Mom: I'm glad and I feel grateful that I was right about you. When I first saw you, I was more than sure that no one can be a perfect match for Sunny except you. Thank you so much dear for taking a good care of my son, I feel so blessed to have a daughter in law like you.

She hugged me tightly and Meenu di joined her and we all laughed while few tears of joy escaped from my eyes as I've never experienced motherly love before.

Karan: What are you all talking about? And who made my wife cry, huh?

Karan asked with a confused face while sitting besides me on the couch and Akash took the seat next to Meenu di while dad settled next to Mom.

Meenu: Teju was telling us that how much you tease her and how it's too difficult to tolerate you.

I looked at Meenu di with a shocked expression while everyone started laughing out loud and Karan looked at me with a frown on his face.

Tejasswi: No it's not like.. I didn't... Mom, please tell him that I didn't say anything like that.

No one said anything instead they all laughed again at my reaction and I chewed on my lip in embarrassment while Meenu di winked at me.

Karan: Excuse me, I want to talk to my wife.

Meenu: Yeah, yeah go ahead.

I looked at her and she winked at me again and everyone started laughing once again. Little did I know that Karan wasn't going to talk to me only, it was going to be something else and I had an urge to run away from there.

Karan held my hand and took me towards our room. I was scared and unknown feeling of fear was making my breathe hitched with each and every step.

Karan closed the door and pinned me to the nearest wall. I looked into his eyes and found something changed in his eyes. The color of his eyes turned from a light brown shade to darker. His breathe was falling on my face and it smelled like mint. I found out that he didn't have a drink when he was with Akash jiju and Dad. It means he was sober.

Tejasswi: Sunny...wh...

Karan: Shhh...so I tease you, huh?

He said with a slight smirk on his face still holding my hands above my head and our front was touching with each other. He came closer to me and whispered in my ear.

Here is the next chapter!!!
Do likes and comments!!!
Let me know in comments section are you all liking this family time???

~ Your Chotu & New Writer ❤️