Part- 45

Helloo lovely people's!!!
Shower some love to this chapter!!!
Hit STAR Button for next update!!!
And don't forget to read the NOTE at the end of the part!!
Happy Reading ❤️

KARAN'S POV

In the evening, we went towards the airport and managed to catch the flight on time. Our seats were separate and a handsome guy was sitting besides Laddoo while I was sitting with an old woman and a guy besides me.

I was sitting at a little bit distance from her and I wasn't able to hear their conversation but the guy said something to Laddoo and she laughed out loud like a child.

I felt a peng of jealousy as she never laughed like that with me but she was feeling free to laugh with him even though he just met with her few minutes ago.

I was jealous and somewhat angry because it's been only few minutes since we settled in our seats and he started talking to my wife and I was more jealous of the fact that he was making her laugh like a free spirit.

I reached at the limit of my patience when he showed something to Laddoo in his phone and she started laughing out loud again but this time, hitting on his arm. I couldn't bear her getting close to any other guy and I stood from my place when the Aeroplane was in the middle of the sky.

Karan: Excuse me ! Can you switch the seat with me?

The man looked Laddoo and asked to her.

The man: Do you know him, beautiful?

He fucking asked her first instead of answering my question. I was on the verge of losing my patience when Laddoo just nodded her head simply rather than telling him that we are married couple.

The man: Okay, let's switch.

He got up from his seat as I settled on his seat and he started walking away towards where I was sitting previously but stopped and turned towards us.

The man: I miss your company beautiful.

He said and walked away leaving me in complete rage.

Karan: Was he flirting with you?

Tejasswi: Are you jealous Sunny?

Karan: That's not the answer, Teju.

Tejasswi: Huh...No, he wasn't flirting.

She said with a sarcastic smile, knowing that I was damn jealous.

Karan: What was so funny? He doesn't seem that interesting at all.

I looked back at him while he was looking somewhere else now.

TEJASSWI'S POV

I felt the irritation in Sunny's eyes when he looked back at the guy and an idea pop up in my mind.

Tejasswi: That's not true sunny, he was hilarious.

Karan: Oh really?

He asked, jealousy taking it's place in his tone again and I said...

Tejasswi: Yes, I am already missing his company. Making sad face!!!

It was too late to take my words back as Karan slided his hand in my skirt and twisted his finger on my panty, slowly pulling it down. Thank God the passenger was absent besides me and I was sitting on the corner seat plus he switched off the lights so people won't be able to notice anything.

Tejasswi: Karan ...

My words got vanished in the air when he captured my lips in a very possessive yet passionate kiss.

Karan: Don't play games with me baby girl because I can play better than you.

He whispered almost near my lips, breaking the kiss for moments and I breathed heavily against his lips when his hand started grinding against my soft flesh, giving me sweet torture.

Tejasswi: Karan, wha..t are you doing? Someone will see us please...stop...

Karan: You better shut your mouth if you don't want to attract anyone's attention towards you.

Tejasswi: Karan..please...there are people...

Karan: Do you want me to continue this in our bedroom? Sure, I can wait till then..

Tejasswi: No, I didn't mean that....

Karan: So do you want this to happen here ?

Tejasswi: No, I....

I sighed and a victorious smile danced on his lips. I fixed my clothes and started looking down towards my shaking hands. He held my hands in dim light and whispered in my ear.

Karan: I can't wait to be alone with you Laddo !!

He said with Smirk!!!!

To be Continue......

Here is the next update!!!

NOTE:
As you all are not interested in doing vote and comments then I will also play like this only!!!
If the response is low then you will get small update with fomo and if the response is good then you will get long chapter with Fomo🌚😂❤️
Soo choice is yours!!!
Ab FOMO mai raho!!!

~ Your Chotu & New Writer ❤️