Part- 62

Helloo lovely people's!!!
Shower some love to this part!!
Hit the STAR Button for next update!!

Long chapter ahead with mature content!!!
Read it on your own risk!!!

Happy Reading ❤️

TEJASSWI'S POV

I blinked twice before considering the fact if he will fit inside me or not and looked at Karan who was standing in front of me, observing my expressions.

Karan approached me and caressed my cheek with his fingers. I was shivering due to unknown fear and he might have figured it out as he asked to me.

Karan: Are you scared, wifey ?

Tejasswi: Is it that obvious?

Karan: Yes, you are shivering. If you don't want to do this today, I can wait.

Tejasswi: It doesn't matter if we are going to do it today or some other day because I'll never be able to prepare myself for the pain which I am going to experience, I guess.

Karan: It matters, if you are willing to do it then only I will claim you otherwise I don't want to feel like I'm pushing you and about pain, don't worry because I'll try to be gentle and you won't feel much pain, just a little bit as it's going to be your first time.

Tejasswi: I doubt that because you are too big to fit in and I am scared as hell, Karan.

I said while pointing towards his manhood and he chuckled at my remark.

Karan: Everything will be alright, just try to relax, okay?

Tejasswi: This is really not the situation in which I can relax.

I said with a shudder following towards my spine. He hovered over me and his lips slowly grazed mine.

Karan: Don't be scared of me baby, I will take care of you and you have to trust me. I will not do anything until you want me to do it.

Tejasswi: Promise me that you will be gentle, will you?

Karan: I promise that I'll be gentle but I promise you that too that you will be begging for me to fuck you harder in the end.

Tejasswi: W..what? N..no.. I... I'm not going to say something like that.

Karan: Oh baby! I'm sure you will. Just wait and watch.

He said and his lips landed on mine, giving me a slow and passionate kiss. His hand cupped one of my breast and gave it a squeeze and I moaned while arching my back in response.

His hand slowly started going down and down until it was In between my legs. He slowly parted my legs with his knee placing in between them while his fingers spread my folds and started rubbing my clit.

Tejasswi: Uhmmm.....Karannnn

He slided his two fingers inside my already wet pussy and he pressed his thumb on my clit, giving me an electric current to that specific part where his hand was doing magic.

He chuckled against my lips knowing that he had a effect on my body. He started moving his fingers inside me and he started giving open mouth kisses on my neck.

I clutched his hairs in my fingers and tilted my head to the side to give him more access to my neck and he also wrapped his fingers around my hairs and continued moving his fingers inside me.

I started grinding myself on his hand when the roughness has gone and my drenched wall were making it easy for him to move his fingers inside me and I started enjoying that.