Part- 50

Helloo lovely people's!!!
I can't believe we hit a half century of this story🥹❤️
Thank you soo much for your immense love guys❤️
Shower some love to this part!!!
And hit the STAR Button for next update!!!
Happy Reading ❤️

AFTER SEVEN DAYS

KARAN'S POV

I somehow managed to convince my parents to let me and Teju leave so I could handle the most important thing in my life right now, which was to keep my wife safe.

I lied to my parents that the company needs me and there are some issues which could be handled by me only. My mom was a little bit upset due to short notice of the end of our visit but my father understood the situation and assured her that after settling everything, we could visit them next time and I was really grateful for that.

Teju wasn't convinced at all by the way she was giving me secret glances since the day I told her about my nightmare which I have never had.

I thought I will convince her but she had a great intuition since the beginning and it was becoming hard for me because she had a intuition that I was hiding something.

She even tried to ask me several times during these days but I didn't want her to feel upset so I decided to handle the situation by my own as long as I can.

Meenu: Please visit us for more days, next time.

She said while hugging Teju and gave me a glare as I was the reason to end the visit but she ended up hugging me.

Karan: I'm sorry, I'll make sure to bring her soon. I promise.

And she cheered up and smiled at me. My mom and dad also hugged both of us and we bid our farewell and settled inside the cab. The driver started driving and Teju turned her face away as soon as we came out of the sight of my parents.

Karan: Laddoo Baby, why are you behaving like this? I already told you several times that there's nothing, it's just that I'm tensed due to my work, that's it.

Tejasswi: Why are you giving me explanation? I didn't ask for any. You can keep your secrets to you as I am nothing to you.

We were talking in barely audible voice due to cab driver but the glances of him in between our conversation were enough sign to stop talking about our personal issues. I stopped talking and sighed due to frustration.

I didn't want this to happen but I couldn't stop what was meant to happen so I tried to keep myself calm down as I haven't sorted out the situation till now.

TEJASSWI'S POV

We were already at the airport but Karan didn't bothered to tell me anything. He kept his mouth shut and this time he even ignored me.

I was so pissed off because since last two weeks, he was trying to hide something and when I asked to him, he just made an excuse that it is work related and nothing else but I was more than sure that something was really bothering him but he wasn't telling me about it.

I don't know what was the reason behind keeping secrets from me but I felt bad and unimportant for the first time since we got married.

We took our seats and this time we were sitting next to each other. When it was almost half an hour and he still didn't talk to me, I stood from my seat and asked someone to switch the seats with me and he happily agreed to do that.

I went and settled on his seat and didn't even dare to look at Karan, who's gaze were burning holes in my back which I could feel from a distance even without looking at his direction.

I've done a lot and now I think I should stop making an effort to start the conversation when the other person isn't ready to talk about it. I decided to maintain a distance from him until he feel free to tell me by his own. It was the best for both of us.

Even though I was worried for him but there was nothing in my hands so decided to go with the flow and for now I wanted to clear my mind so I decided to take a nap.

When I woke up, I found my head resting on someone's shoulder. I lifted my head and opened my mouth to apologize to the person who was sitting besides me.

Tejasswi: I'm sor...

I was about to say sorry but stopped in between when I found Karan sitting in place of the person, who was sitting there when I just switched the seats. I looked at him with confused and angry face.

He smirked at me and I decided to change my seat once again as I didn't want to argue with him anymore. I was going to stand up from my seat but he stopped me by holding my wrist.

Karan: Laddoo Baby please...

I gave him a bored look and he spoke once again..

Karan: Fine, I'll tell you everything.

I didn't say anything but looked at him and he continued.

Karan: I lied to you about my nightmare.

Tejasswi: I know that already, tell me something else.

He sighed heavily before continuing.

Karan: I'm sorry for lying but I didn't have any other options because you won't believe me if I will tell you the truth because even I wasn't able to accept the fact that....

He sighed again, hanging the conversation in middle.

Tejasswi: What is it, Sunny? I've observed that you are having trouble with your sleeping since that day and you are not even eating properly. You are acting weird and even though I don't know what's the matter but I know very well that there is something which is eating you alive.

Karan: Yes, you are right. I. Teju, do you love me?

Tejasswi: Karan, is that even a question ? Of course I love you.

Karan: Do you trust me?

Tejasswi: Yes I do. Why are you trying to say Sunny, I don't understand?

Karan: You loves me and you trust me now but when you will get to know the truth, everything will change. You won't believe me and you will start hating me.

Tejasswi: Sunny, you are scaring me. I will never do that and you know that, right?

Karan: You will, even though you wouldn't want to but still you will hate me..

Tejasswi: Karan, what's the matter? Please tell me, I'm getting worried.

Karan: Please give me two days baby, I'll tell you everything. I promise.

Tejasswi: But, Sunny..

Karan: Laddoo Baby please...please just two days.

I took a deep breathe and nodded in agreement. He held my hand and kissed my knuckles and rested his head on my shoulder and closed his eyes and the crease on his forehead was still visible. I wonder what is the matter? Why is he so tensed and what is this, which he can't tell me about?

Even though I was being restless but I decided to wait for two days. I closed my eyes and slept once again as it was a long way to go back to home.

Here is the next chapter!!!!
I hope you guys are enjoying this suspense 🌚❤️
Sochoo Sochoo kya baat ho sakti hai???
Do likes and comments!!!

~ Your Chotu & New Writer ❤️