Part- 16

Helloo Lovely People's!!!
You guys are sweetu,
Thank you for following me
love you all 🥹🫶
I'm soo tired today still I'm giving this small update please gaffe na do!!
3rd update of the day!!!
Hit the STAR Button for next update!!
Happy Reading ❤️

TEJASSWI'S POV

In the evening, Karan came from his company and we all gathered in hall together.

Mom: I'm gonna miss you both, especially you Teju.

Tejasswi: I'm also gonna miss you mom. Please try to visit us as soon as possible. I will be alone without you.

Mom: Aww, you are not alone dear, Sunny will be here, right Sunny?

Karan: Yes mom, I will be with her.

I looked at him and he smirked at me. He came closer to me snaked his arms around my waist and pulled me towards his side and looked straight into my eyes and speak again.

Karan: Don't worry mom, I will not let her feel alone, not at all.

And with that, he tightened his hold around my waist and a cold shiver ran down my spine. I tried to shift away from him but he didn't let me go and to my surprise he placed a soft kiss on my neck and my eyes went wide in shock. When he moved away from my neck, he winked at me.

Mom: Oh, stop it you love birds, go get a room you too.

I blushed after her statement and bowed my head down to my feets and pushed Karan away from me and he chukled at my reaction. What was he planning to do? He never kissed me in front of his parents except forehead kissess and today he attacked straight to my neck. I was so embarrassed that I didn't dare to look up at anyone.

Dad: Okay guys, we have to leave now. We have to catch the flight in an hour.

Karan: Yeah dad, come on. Let me see you off.

Karan took the luggage and placed it in the trunk and mom hugged me followed by Dad.

They both gave me blessings and sat on the backside of the car. Karan also settled himself on the driver's seat and I was standing there in confusion because I didn't know if I was going to see off then at the airport or I was supposed to bid farewell from here. I waved my hand to them and Karan looked at me. He motioned me to get into the car and a smile flashed on my lips immediately. I nodded and sat down on the passenger seat and he started driving the car.

After few minutes later, we both were returning from airport when mom-dad took the flight.

A complete silence took It's place and neither he said anything nor I did. I started looking outside the window and he kept driving the car. I could feel his gaze on me time to time but I didn't dare to look at him.

After few minutes later he cleared his throat and I looked at him. His eyes were fixed on the road so I decided to turn my gaze away from him but as soon as I turn my head, he speak.

Karan: I know I'm handsome but it's bad to stare at someone like this.

Wow. Really? I wasn't staring at him, was I? He is such a self obsessed-man. He seriously have some mental issues.

I turned my gaze away from him but his smirk didn't go unnoticed by me.

After few minutes later, we reached at home and I didn't wait for him and immediately exited the car and went directly in the room to change my clothes but soon Karan entered inside the room and went straight to bathroom.

Tejasswi: Can I tak a shower first? I have to prepare dinner.

I said in a hope that he will understand but he opened the bathroom door and he was standing in front of me, only in his boxers. I immediately fixed my eyes on the floor and he chukled.

Karan: You can join me if you want to? It will save time and water.

My eyes immediately snapped at him and he chuckled after seeing the look on my face.

Tejasswi: Pervert.

I said and he laughed at my statement and closed the door.

Oh my God! He laughed. He has such a beautiful smile and cute dimples on each cheek. Why is he always so grumpy when he has such a beautiful smile? He has that perfect smile but he is pervert.

I sat on the bed and waited for him to come out of the bathroom.

Here is the next update!!!!
Do likes and comments!!!!

Now many more Twists and mature content ahead!!!!!

Next update after 180 likes!!!!

~ Your Chotu & New Writer ❤️