Part- 48

Hellooo Lovely People's!!!
Shower some love to this part!!!
Hit the STAR Button for next update!!
And don't forget next part will be based on your response!!!

MATURE CONTENT AHEAD READ IT ON YOUR OWN RISK!!
IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE THEN FEEL FREE TO SKIP THIS CHAPTER!

HAPPY READING ❤️

TEJASSWI'S POV

Karan closed the door and pinned me to the nearest wall. I looked into his eyes and found something changed in his eyes. The color of his eyes turned from a light brown shade to darker. His breathe was falling on my face and it smelled like mint. I found out that he didn't have a drink when he was with Akash jiju and Dad. It means he was sober.

Tejasswi: Sunny...wh...

Karan: Shhh...so I tease you, huh?

He said with a slight smirk on his face still holding my hands above my head and our front was touching with each other. He came closer to me and whispered in my ear.

Karan: Is it really hard to tolerate me wifey?

Tejasswi: No...ahh

He took my earlobe in his mouth and cut off my words before I could form a complete sentence.

Karan: Talk to me wifey.

Tejasswi: Sunny, I... I didn't say...uhmm..

He traced the length of my neck with his tongue and again I couldn't complete my sentence once again.

He chuckled near my neck and my heartbeat started becoming shallow. He whispered again in my ear.

Karan: Tell me wifey, should I punish you for what you said in front of my sister and mother?

Tejasswi: Karan, I didn't say anything like that. Meenu di was saying all that just to tease me, Please trust me.

He placed his index finger under my chin and made me look into his eyes.

Karan: I know wifey and I trust you.

I sighed in relief after hearing his words but my heart skipped a beat when I heard his next words.

Karan: Then, Let me give you reward for this.

He bite on my neck and sucked the sensitive skin of my neck.

Tejasswi: Karan, please...

Before I could complete my sentence, I was into his arms and he was carrying me to the bed in a bridal style. Fear started taking place in my eyes and I looked at his face and he flashed his signature smirk towards me.

He placed me on the bed and removed his shirt in one go. I panicked when he removed his pant and was wearing his boxers only. I started panicking when he climbed on the bed, not breaking the eye contact for once.

He came near me and kissed me softly taking my lower lip in his mouth. He slowly moved his lips against mine while his hands were exploring my body. He deepened the kiss and slide his tongue in my mouth and started exploring. I moaned against his mouth and tried to push him but he placed his one hand on the back of my neck while other hand wrapped around my waist to pull me closer to his chest.

He was kissing me softly but passionately. I melted under his touch and wrapped my arms around his neck and responded to his kiss. He moved his lips towards my neck and started kissing the sweet spots of my neck and bite on my neck and the very next moment licked the love bites with his tongue soothing the little pain. I can bet that there will be love bites all over my neck till the morning.

When he broke the kiss, I was shocked to see that there was no single piece of clothes on my body. I looked at him In shock and he chuckled at my reaction. I tried to cover myself with quilt but he threw away the quilt and hugged me tightly.

Karan: Today, there won't be any boundaries between us. Not even a thin layer of a single cloth will separate us, If you will feel cold, I'll be your blanket, if you want to cover yourself, I will be your cover but first, let me give you reward for your best behaviour, wifey.

Tejasswi: Kar... Before I could complete my sentence he was holding my one breast in his hand while his mouth was working on other one. He pinched my nipples and squeezed them while sucked the other one and gave me love bite all over my buds. I arched my back not being able to tolerate whatever he was doing to me and he got more access to my breast.

He slowly started going down and down from my belly to my most sensitive spot while placing soft kisses but I pushed him away a little. He looked at me with a frown on his face.

Karan: If you tried to push me once again, I'll tie your hands and increase my speed to the level that you won't be able to control your moans. You will be screaming my name and everyone will be able to hear you from outside of this room.

Even his words made me moan and a satisfied grin danced on his lips. I decided to control my hands and closed my mouth to control my moans but the torture begins when he started placing soft wet kisses on my inner thighs. He didn't was drawing circles around my vulva while kissing my thighs.

My breathe started getting quickened and I moaned several times until he finally kissed the part where I was dying to feel his lips.

He gave a long lick and parted my folds with his tongue. I held the bedsheets in my fists tightly to control my movements but he had another plans. He started torturing me by flickering his tongue around my soft swelled clit.

I arched my back when he slide his tongue inside my vagina and bite on my clit. It produces a heat inside my walls and something wet started draining from my vagina which he happily took into his mouth.

He started eating my pussy like his life depends on it and the room started getting filled with my moans. I lifted my hips to match his speed and he stopped my movements by placing his both hands on my hips and pushed them towards his mouth, not letting me move even a bit. He started licking my vagina by speeding up his pace and I uncontrollably moaned with his sweet tortures.

He groaned against my vagina and a vibration spread all around and I moaned loudly this time. He started massaging my hips to encourage me more and soon my inner walls started getting filled with warm liquid. I was going to come so I tride to push him away but he bite on my clit and sucked on it hungrily.

Karan: Cum in my mouth wifey, let me taste your sweetness. Cum for me, Now.

His lips moved against my pulsating clit and his dominating voice gave me chills all over my body and I released in his mouth which he took all in his mouth until the last drop.

My legs were shaking hard and I was trying to catch my breaths when I felt his back on my pussy who didn't even recover from the previous amazing shock. I looked at him in daze.

Tejasswi: Karan...no...

Karan: Yes.

Tejasswi: No.. I can't....God...

He started torturing me again until I Cum almost three times again and fell on the bed feeling exhausted from our sensual activities.

He hugged me from behind and kissed on my cheeks. He moved his hands to detangle my strands and whispered in my ear.

Karan: I know you are not comfortable for our next step but I'm going to give you immense pleasure one day and you will be begging for more, I Promise!!!

Here is the next chapter!!!
Many twists and turns are coming soon,
So Do likes and comments!!!!
Are you guys enjoying this steamy makeout session???
Let me know in comments section!!!!

~ Your Chotu & New Writer ❤️