Well that was unexpected

Dear readers, 

Wow, how time has flown. I started writing this story when I was in high school and had only had one year of English class. As my native language is Dutch, it is no wonder that the first chapters are absolutely covered in typo's and horrible grammar, haha. 

What I want to say... After years in which I abandoned most of my stories due to life being life, I found a calm moment to get back to them. You have to understand, this story about Merlin and his family is a sentimental story to me. When I read back through the chapters, I get flashbacks of a 15 year old me, who secretly wrote stories on her ipod so her parents would not find out she was writing at night. When I was bored or sad, it was this story that gave me life. This story is as well the reasons that I managed to survive English class, as I was desperate to improve my English writing skills. Nowadays I work as a teacher in international education, so I am happy to say that all the fanfiction has truly helped me achieve some important goals. 

Now, a good fifteen years later, my life is still busy, but I am truly thinking about getting back to these stories and this story in particular. Before continuing with the chapters, I am considering to rewrite the chapters as there is a huge difference between what has been written by 15 year old me and the now 25 year old me (FYI, I nowadays work as a history teacher in bilingual education who speaks five languages, being triple certified in Cambridge English). Would you guys be interested in that? 

I would love to hear from you.

With the kindest regards and lots of love,

The author, Kaatjedeee.