Seven

From a distance, she had been looking to everything what happend in the castle, and the surrounding village. People were not knowing what happend to them, and a certain kind of chaos was upon them.
"O drakon, e mala soi ftengometh tesd'hup anankes! Erkheo."
She knew there would be one dragon, and one dragon alone, who would be answering her call. Kilgarrah, the great dragon.
At a open space in the forest she waited, until she could see him approaching.
"Who else then the dragon lord is summoning me?" His voice sounded.
"Is that how we greet old friends, old dragon?"
She took the hood of her cloak off, and at first, the old dragon did not know how to react.
"My lady... It is such a honor to meet you again, in one of the most beautiful lands of Albion."
The old dragon went through his front paws for her; He bowed. She bowed back.
"The pleasure is all mine, friend of all days."
"What is a powerfull goddes like you doing in Camelot?" He asked. "My lady has the Dissir who work for her."
"The Dissir are powerfull and very loyal to me, I know," she said. "But up in the heavens, I realised something. Why would I let others work for me? Why making others do the dirty work, while I can do it myself? Besides, the Dissir are only murmling in their cave, doing nothing else."
"Am I hearing a plan, my lady?" The old dragon asked.
"The time of forbidden magic will soon be over, I promise," she said. "As long as I am Idriath, the great goddes, magic will return to Albion and his lands. Dragons will cover the sky again, just like they did in the past."
"Thank you," the old dragon said.
"But don't speak with the young warlock about my spoken words, dragon of days," she asked him.
"His time will come to know the truth."