Twenty Five

Everything made sense to Merlin right now. E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G
This afternoon, when Merlin had to play target for the Knights their practice, they had noticed his mind wasn't really with his job. And apparently, Arthur had been talking to Gwen, who was convinced there was something going on between him and Lucy.
"Well, it seems you're getting your special night watching the stars and the moon after all," Lucy smiled.
"Wait... What?"
She started to laugh.
"Oh, come'on Merlin. You know who my mother is. Someone like me... I know things. But I'm having the idea that locking us in is the work of Arthur and Gwen."
"You think so?"
"Oh indeed I do. Specially..."
Her face became a shade of red.
"We are supposed to be two hands from the same body. I... I noticed we understand each other, without saying anything, and we are kind of the same."
"Really?" Merlin smiled. He wanted to move, but within a wink, they were standing on the roof of the stables. Lucy almost fell down, but Merlin manage to grap her wrist.
"You should be carefull were you teleport to."
The only thing she did was laughing. He laughed back. Slowly, they sat down on the roof, and eventually, they decided to lay down next to each other.
"The moon is beautiful."
"So are the stars."
"And so is Camelot with magic."
They smiled to each other, and somehow... Somehow, their hands found each other on the roof. Nothing had to be said anymore. But something new was born.

"Good morning my lady, how are you feeling today?"
Both with an enormous smile, Merlin and Lucy came into the room.
"Good morning sire, the other Knights are waiting for you on the practice field. We need to hurry, otherwise you'll be late."
Gwen and Arthur, they didn't know what was happening to them. Before he was actually awake, Arthur had left the room, together with Merlin, and Lucy brought Gwen some breakfast in bed.
"You seem very happy," Gwen said. Lucy went to the closet, and grabbed some dresses.
"I should be thanking you, my lady."
"Why that?"
"You can speak freely, my lady. I know exactly what you did."
"You do?"
Gwen laughed, and took a bite from her apple. Lucy turned around, with a blue dress in one hand, and a purple one in the other one.
"Blue."
Lucy put the other dress away, and for a minute, she and Gwen were looking at each other.
"Merlin and I have been watching the stars together on the roof of the stables. We hold hands."
Gwen demanded her to sit down on her bed, and to tell her everything what happend. In the meanwhile, Arthur was going into the direction of the armory, together with Merlin.
"So, what were you doing last night, Merlin?"
"Since when are you asking what I did last night? You never ask me such kind of things."
"Merlin, as your king-"
"You locked me up with Lucy in the stables, didn't you?"
Arthur didn't know how fast he had to get to the armory. Merlin started to grin.
"Yeah you did it. I know you did it."
"To make sure you would do your job."
Merlin his grin became even bigger.
"Thank you, Arthur."
"For what? For giving you more chars because of you being an idiot?"

Merlin spend the rest of the day with Arthur and the other Knights on the training field, while Lucy went to the market with Gwen, to find fabrics for baby clothes. During them doing their daily jobs, there was someone looking at them, both at the same time. When he saw what he needed to know, he went back to the Woods, to the house where his ally lived.
"Morgana?"
The sound of a vase that was dropped on the ground.
"You're back. Tell me you have something usefull for me."
"Yes I have. There are new... Developments."
"Like what?"
"The two servants of the royal Household are having a weak spot for each other."

Hey guys, What do you think about this chapter? Do you want some more Lucy feat Merlin love, or a time jump? It is up to you ;) But I have to warn you, some evilness might happen in the next chapter :p