Fifty two

Warning! A little bit of Smut...

The night had been wonderful. They had laughed and cheered at dinner, but both Merlin and Lucy hadn't said a word. When the night had been half way, they had excused themselves. Everyone understood.
Arthur laid down in bed next to his wife, and kissed her on her cheek.
"Do you think they have enjoyed tonight?" he asked.
"I am sure they have, my love," Guinevere answered.
"But ehm... Arthur? Due to the celebrations, I have not fed the children myself. So..."
Arthur knew what that meant. Oh, he knew. Gwen her brests were still full of Milk, and she needed some relief. He would help her with pleasure.
"In that case, I am affraid I have to undo you from something first," he smiled.
*
They had excused themselves early that night, and not without reason. Merlin had told Lucy he was tired, and so was she.
Walking back through the hallways of Camelot, they could still hear the people celebrate in the streets. The sky above them was full of stars.
"It's beautiful," she said. Merlin nodded, and he could feel they had to go back quickly. He could feel an episode coming up any minute.
Back in their room, the first thing je started doing was hyperventilating. His eyes turned away, and everything happend at the same moment.
He could see the images of his mother, dying because someone had trown a rare fluid over her, and there was nothing he could do. His head was bursting, because he had had too much of everything these days, and he could feel his powers jumping through his entire body, like they were waiting on an explosion.
He groaned in pain, but the only thing Lucy could do, was holding his hand. She was having exactly the same problems.
He squeezed her hand, and she screamed.
"GO AWAY. Please, leave me alone!"
They were laying on their bed, and Lucy was shaking her head, trying to get rid of the images.
"They aren't real, they aren't real, they aren't-"
Both were frozen for a minute. They could feel the tension leave them, and a bit more relaxed, they laid on their bed.
"They won't go away," Lucy whispered.
"I know," Merlin said. "They never will."
*
"Good, my king. Good."
Arthur had Guinevere her right Breast in his hands, and he was slowly suckling on her nipple. The sweet, creamy Milk streamed into his mouth, while his cock was pressing against her tights. For some reason, drinking Guinevere her Milk made him feel aroused, and by all the Gods; It was a wonderful feeling.
"Does my king want some more Milk?"
"Yes," he whispered. His lips let go of her right breast, and he grabbed the left one, his Cock aching between his legs.
"I can feel my king wants something more indeed," she smiled.
*
Tired, they were laying next to each other, looking to the roof. They had made it Invisible, so they could look to the beautiful night Sky, full of stars.
It felt as a relief, looking. For this one moment, everything felt at peace.
"I can't wait until we have the control about this," she said.
"I'm affraid we never will," Merlin answered. "But we should do this more often, looking at the sky, in our bed."
Lucy looked at Merlin.
"You called this our bed," she said.
"It is our bed, right?" he asked. "And it could be, until forever, if you want to."
A falling star appeared at the night sky. Lucy looked again at him.
"What do you mean?" she asked.
"We've been through so much together," Merlin said. "The only thing I want, is doing that for the rest of my life."
She knew what he meant. Oh, she knew.
"I would not have it otherwise."