Fourteen

I'm sorry guys, but it is freaking dark around my house, storm is coming, and I'm really in the mood for something dark. Or something weird. Whatever. You'll see. Sorry if I crush your souls with feels.

Not far from the Castle of King Arthur himself, there was a small house, hidden between trees and incantations, and most travelers avoided it like the plague, because it felt... It felt dark. But this time, travelers avoided it fo an entire other reason. Someone was cursing so much that he (or she) would be executed by the king himself on the spot where they were standing, and this same person was screaming like she loved nothing else.
"By all the gods and godesses in this entire universe, I swear on my life, I will take my revenge on Arthur, and specially... Oh specially on Emrys. And her."
Morgana had her black eyes for a day right now, and they still did feel like they were burning out of her head. And she knew the three people responsible. Arthur, Emrys, and that little witch who'd came up with this spell. She wasn't even talking yet about the fact that magic had returned to Camelot.
Morgana had her ears and eyes everywhere, and she knew what had happend. She had heard of this spell before, and Morgause had told her that even the high priestesses of the Old religion were not powerful enough to cast it.
This Ireth... She was definitely not a priestess of the old religion. Morgana knew the facts. She, and she alone, she was the last remaining priestess. So a question remained. Ireth was definitely not an ordinairy sorceress, and she was also not a priestess. So... So, what would be her true nature?

A new day had arrived at the kingdom of Camelot, and king Arthur was up early, busy with handeling things for those with magic, the dragons, and... Merlin.
His talk with Merlin last night had been a long one. He still wasn't able to believe everything his friend had told him.
Merlin had magic. Okay. Fine. Possible.
Merlin had killed to protect him, without him even being aware of it.
Merlin was born to protect and serve Arthur, according to a prophecy of the dissir.
Merlin was the most powerful sorcerer to ever be alive.
Merlin had saved his life multiple times with magic.
Merlin had tried to save the life of his father with magic, and because of one of Morgana her spells, he had failed.
Merlin-
Arthur sighed, and looked through what he had written down on paper.
People had told him many lies... Merlin had told him the greatest lie of all.
He tried. Gods, he tried. He tried to see his servant like he'd Always done. But it was difficult. Lord... It was so difficult.
"Oh Arthur?"
Gwen came into the room, with a smile from ear to ear. Her entire face was shining, and when Arthur stood up to kiss her, she giggled.
"My queen seems to be very happy today," he said. Gwen her grin became even bigger. She kissed him again, and whispered something in Arthur's ear what made him understand every piece of her joy.

HAHAHAHAHA. Now it is up to you. What do you think that will happen?