Sixty seven

So many people, from so many diffrent countries are reading this story. I can only say YAY to that. I'm getting a cold. Ugh. My tumblr is being a douche. Double ugh. Anyway, enjoy :)

Gwen was almost unable to realise it.
Could... Could Evander be right? Was it really true?
She couldn't believe it. If... If her daughter would have "it"...
Guinevere swallowed. How was she going to handle this? And... What about Arthur?
Merlin had come this morning to tell he had decided it would be better for Ygraine if she stood in their special room, a room for people who had to be under the immediat care from Merlin or Lucy. She knew she had to talk to one of them, before Arthur would find out. When he would find out... A lot of things could happen.
"Lucy, do you have a minute?" She asked. She had encountered Lucy in the courtyard, who had been actually on her way to the market.
"Always, my queen," was the response.
"I know something is going on... What is wrong with my daughter?"
Lucy said nothing for a while. Guinevere knew Lucy knew she had spoken to Evander.
"You have been speaking to my son, haven't you?"
"Please, Lucy, I am begging you," Gwen said. "Tell me what is wrong with her. Is she... Is it what I think it is?"
"It is. Before you also ask: We knew it would happen. We only didn't know exactly when."
"Why didn't you tell me? Why didn't you tell me or Arthur? Didn't we have the right to know? Didn't she have the right?!"
Lucy did not respond, and wanted to walk away, but the queen was definitely not pleased with that.
"That you actually are a powerfull god-"
"You don't get to talk about me, nor where I come from," Lucy hissed in Guinevere her head. "We did what we thought was necessary to protect her."
"She is my daughter, don't you think that I exactly know what is right for her?!"
Dark clouds started to appear above the castle. Queen Guinevere didn't know she had hit a very sensitive spot. Lucy looked like she was about to explode.
"Have you not seen what I have become?!" Lucy yelled. "I have become a terrifying creature! I am more feared then respected, and you know it! Would you really have wanted that Ygraine would have lived her life, being aware of what the future would bring her?!"
Guards came into their direction, and sonething started to flickr in Lucy her eyes.
It made Gwen feel terrified.
"Speaking about fate. You have no idea, do you? You-"
"ENOUGH!!!"
Merlin came down from the entrance of the castle, and grabbed his wife by her arm.
"I am so sorry Gwen. She is a little bit stressed these days. There is a super moon coming up."
"We will talk about this later, Merlin," Gwen said. "I need to speak with Arthur."