Thirty seven

Autorsnote: Everything written in this, is old english, the language of the spells used in the merlin universe. Are you prepared for the battle humanity will speak about until the end of days?

Morgana was not surprised. She was not surprised at all.
Merlin was Emrys. Her enemy for life.
How he had managed to deceive all of them. It was impressive, she had to admit that.
"EMRYS!!!"  She yelled. She was getting close into his direction, and she knew that this would be the end game. The ultimate battle between the most powerful warlock and witch in the lands of Albion, a battle mankind would speak about until eternity.
Something was tingling in her neck, and she could hear Merlin's voice in her head, soft as a whispering, speaking in the language only those with magic could understand. But it made her affraid. For some reason, it scared her.
"Prepare yourself for the end."
She produced a battle roar she didn't know she had inside of her, and the sky broke open in the most terrifying thunderstorm Camelot had ever seen. At exactly the same moment, the ground bursted open, setting little black creatures free, who had been servants of the ground and the underworld, alongside fountains of fire and the inside of the earth itself, something what would be called 'lava' in the future
Merlin rose his scepter to the nightsky, casting a spell that would point a lightning bold in her direction, but Morgana avoided it, realising with who she was dealing here. Only the most powerful could cast spells without really saying it. But she also realised something else. Merlin, the foolish, idiotic manservant of her brother Arthur, had vanished. Something else had taken his place. Something far more dangerous, and something that wanted to destroy her, with all the power in the world.
Merlin was gone. Only Emrys remained, a dark, evil version of him.
With an easy spell, she blew the little creatures of the grounds away, and she made the streams of the earth her inside disappear into the grounds. The only thing she did not succeeded in, was stopping the fountains of fire.
"DO YOU REALLY THINK YOU CAN DESTROY ME?!" She yelled over the battle field. "I AM MORGANA, THE LAST HIGH PRIESTESS OF THE TRIPLE GODDESS! NO MORTAL BLADE CAN KILL ME! NO ONE IS ABLE TO DESTROY ME!"
She didn't know, and would never know what it exactly was, but something from what she'd said had made Merlin mad. Really mad. And a mad Merlin in this state...Ouch.
"You are unworthy of serving the mother of all," his voice whispered in her head. Merlin moved his hands up to the sky, summoning a thunderstorm, even bigger then the one Morgana had summoned not that long ago. The earth started to shake, the fountains of fire became enormous, and Morgana fell down on the ground, unable to keep her balance.
"To save someone from the dead, a life must be taken."
It started to rain, harder then it had ever done, and the wind started to blow, like it wanted to blow the castle away, with all its habitants. Little pools of water formed between the fountains of fire, and all the streams of water moved to the place were Morgana was.
She couldn't move. Every spell she tried, there was nothing that worked. She could feel her feet getting deeper into the ground, and she knew that she was sinking.
"EMRYS!!!"
She had sunk into the ground until her knees. A little pool of water had formed around her waist, and the thunder became even more loud.
Merlin rose up to the sky in a pillar of air, and when he moved his hands to the Sky, everything hit Morgana at the same moment. The fire, the lightning, the water, and the earth.
A flash of light. Everyone closed their eyes.